Reviews for A Probing Problem
tragic02 chapter 3 . 6/18/2002
YOU SUCK, how could you just end the story like this? i better find a sequal damn you
kikite chapter 3 . 12/8/2001
Please, please, please finish the story! I want to know what is happen. Chapter three left me concerned. You can't let something bad happen without something good to compensate for it. Please post more soon!
Rei chapter 3 . 9/14/2001
Hey ! please finish the story it s good...
YunaDax chapter 3 . 8/25/2001
I've probably reviewed this before, but its still one of my all-time fave Voy-fics.. well done on a supremely wonderful fic :) I know its been a while.. but are we gonna see any more chapters?
Hoshi-chan who really should sign in chapter 3 . 8/24/2001
This is really good. But, umm, I've read a lot of Q novels and just for reference, when a baby "Q" is born, they're not normally named Q...Like Q's godson was named "Trelane", but anywayz, they're entrusted to another Q, normally one of their godparents, who teach them the ways. Not that Q was a good influence on Trelane, but...Whatever. This is really kewl. E-mail me when you're putting out more, please? Thanx. -
Jo chapter 3 . 3/24/2001
I really enjoyed it. Please continue.
minervamoon chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
Oh my gosh . . . this is such a wonderful story! It was confusing at times, but I managed to figure it out. I'll admit that I am a fairly new fan of Voyager . . . all right. Extremely new. If you HAVE to know, I have only seen 3 episodes. . . . Oh well. I took a liking to it immediately. Geez! I just remembered that the season is almost over . . . for the first time in my life, well - BRING ON THE RE-RUNS! _ Anyway, as I said, very good story. Captain Janeway is the coolest. And I have to research on Q . . . after all, only 3 episodes . . . _. I seem to like the small "ticklish" scene the best. It was cute. ;p Well, you said please review, and I say, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE!"
Kessik chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
Please,please continue! Very good I can't wait to read what happens!
James Little chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
So far so good. The plot is well pu together and has some unexpected plot twists, although it needs finishing. If ya add anymore chapters can ya email me at with the url for the story so that i can find out how this thing ends.

see ya

James Little
Hopperq chapter 3 . 3/11/2001
This is a great and engsging story. Keep it up!
N. Street chapter 3 . 3/10/2001
This is really,really good. I have read it 5 times and can't wait to read the rest of the story. Please continue with the story and submit it soon.
Melanie chapter 3 . 3/9/2001
I hope you continue with the story. I am enjoying it so far. Would love to know how you end it.
An Anonymous Voyager chapter 3 . 3/8/2001
Do you ever plan to finish your saga
Melinda G. Light chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
This was great. All three parts was great. Keep up the great writing.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »