Reviews for A Probing Problem
Dawn chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
thoroughly enjoyed your story, and I sincerely hope you intend to continue it! Excelent characterizations and an engaging plot (and thank you for attending to grammer and spelling!)
Ananke chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
Very nice. There unexpected pregnancy stories are always refreshing, and I was thrilled to find one where Chakotay didn't somehow end up the father. More?
Heather chapter 3 . 3/7/2001
this story is very well written but i would very much like to see it completed.
penguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
You have us all hooked. It would be inhumane to let us suffer without finishing this! I have GOT to know what happens!
Allison chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
This is a review for all 3 chapters...

It is really good so far, but what happens next? I can't wait to find out. I like the whole scene with Q and q, I don't remember that part, it must be new. Well, you've written a wonderful story thus far, but don't leave me in suspense for too long; what happens next?

Congrats on your first posting!

Allison _
jill chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Please continue this story - it's absolutely fantastic - you have drawn all of the characters out so skilfully - I can't wait for the next instalment !
Gabe chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
write more!
Gracie chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Ohh, so cute! Well done "Q-talk," sounds just like him. I haven't seen "The Q and the Grey," so probably some of the lines were lost on me, but I got the general idea anyway, and the humor was so on target! You are really doing a great job on this story; can't wait for the next chapter. (You realize, of course, that based on the last line of this chapter, you have to bring Q back into it eventually!) Some great lines: "If looks could kill . . . despite his immortality and omnipotence" LOL! "If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't like me," and "Live a little, Kathy." Very, very nicely done! Keep up the good work!
Christy Anderson chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
interesting twist... keep up your blood donations... great job
Lanna chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Loved it! I love Q and q!
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
What! Sequel! Even if it's only short! I love it!
angie chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
interesting..patiently awaiting the continuation!
Momac chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Hahahahahha ohh god...the note in crayon was a stroke of genius. This is developing into a great little story. To quote from Dickins...'Please sir, can i have some more?'
SailorMemory Scout of History chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
*smiles* That was cute! Great job! I can see Chakotay getting reeeeaally ticked off at Q! Again, great job! Keep it up! I really like this series!
janey chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
that was adorable. so, now what?
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »