Reviews for Any Port
Niina chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG! I love you so much!

THank you for the story, never mind how old it is.
Kalilei chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow. A Xel/Zel cabin fic that's IC and not a lemon. I'm impressed. Although, out of the whole story, the narrative at the beginning was my favorite. Life really is like that sometimes.
About the review response thing. I usually try to do at least one review for them afterwards. Everyone likes reviews. It's just like [insert preferred holiday here] presents. Or, if they are really amazing reviews, responding with an e-mail is cool too.
Anyway, I really like your stories. I just wish you would update Xel's Dictionary
Beedoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Yegods but this is a hoot! *l* Puppies?
SilverThorn chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Very cute! You should continue on with this and make it into a mini series
Unofficial Schwarz chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Yay! _ A Xel/Zel fan no da! Keep up the story writing! There aren't enough of us fans on here!
~Nagi
Kaeru Shisho chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
well now... how to begin and say enough good things in the short time allotted...First, I love XelxZel stories enough to have written numerous ones myself over the years, and so, found that aspect appealing from the get-go. I recommend sending his on to Silk and Stone ( .com) and join the mailing list!
Next... The smart, titillating chat was clever, amusig, and delicious. It got better as it went on:
"You suck your thumb?" Zel snorted.
"I will if I have to," Xellos warned him grimly, then spoiled the effect by sweetly leering, "Or would you rather I sucked yours?"
"I didn't actually invite you in, you know," Zel grumbled for the record, scooting over. Well, scrambling away, really, but it had the effect of opening up one side of the bed.
"How fortunate for me, then, not to be a vampire!" Xellos trilled, and dove in. The illusion of drifting feathers floating up in a cannonball cloud around him was, in Zel's opinion, quite unnecessary.
I had a great chuckle over this; I pictured it so clearly from your excellent word choice.
One of the finest lines, to my view followed later..."I'm going to tell you something." The words were carefully weighted and examined for judgement before Xellos let them out, his smile fading to its baseline disinterested good spirits. "Enlightenment is up to you."
Yummy!
The ending was classy as well. Well done!
-KS
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
WOW! This was like the greatest thing I've ever read. Imagery, symbolism, IC...the list goes on! When talents were handed out, you definitely got writing.
Serendipity1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
ARGH! *waves arms around madly* HOW can people not review the good stories, but pile reviews on cliched pieces of fanfiction trash? This is just wonderful. I love your witty bantering between the characters, and the little dig at Filia. I also enjoy your portrayal of Xelloss, and am eternally grateful for not having him: A) Blatantly Evil, B) Angsty as All Hell, or C) A Complete Idiot. Thank you for this.