Reviews for Human Nature
Tulippen chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
I really like this story and I hope that you'll update soon :)
Candicefive chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
I have gotten this far and I must admit I am giddy with delight. It is very hard to find something new different and entirely intriguing. The history is a bit rough but accurate that in those times people did not give voice to reason (actually that still goes on now, but now they just veil everything to adhere to public standards)all in all I rather enjoy this so far.
Candicefive chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
So I have yet too read this story, I have noted the disclaimer and your rant about a mary-sue. When people think of a Mary-Sue they think of the run along lines of a girl who is young with a bad past but is a goody too shoes, whom in fact wins over all the characters,. She whines consistently has no back bone (have to say I am labeled a fem nazi) and is seriously lacking in the uniqueness. I am not say that all M.S. stories are like this and give each one a good try. What makes an M.S. story utterly bad that you want to take your eyes out and dip them and your brain in hydrofluoric acid is those who rush a story, they leave countless errors and only one thing to get the main characters together in how quagmire will say Giddy. Yeah no plot line none of it. I think this is the main reason for the M.S. stigma. So now I am going to start this story and see for myself if it is good. (by the way this is my opinion.)
walnut chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
tis interesting...tis verrrry interesting :)
Fiona1991 chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Pleaassseee update soon 3
sabrina chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
thank you for clearing up what a Mary sue is! I just started reading stories on this site and was like what are they talking about. I'm reading on baby :) can't wait to see want your story holds.
Lily Yamamoto chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
I thought this chapter was written delicately and written beautifully. It's always difficult trying to mesh the whole current age technology with the past (believe me i've read a lot of terrible fanfiction like that) but you wrote it very well. Yay! Great job!
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
please update soon :)
Nyhratak chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Wow! This has been an enjoyable read so far! Despite what you mentioned in said "rant", I couldn't really detect a difference between your writing style then and now. Haha do not worry this is an exceptionally good thing.

This story, to me, stands alone from many other POTC movie-verse stories I've read, in that the character isn't an annoying fangirl who immediately falls in love with one of the male protagonists. Those kind, in my opinion, though amusing at times for their sheer inaneness, are quite pointless and ineffective when it comes down to a gripping plotline. But I do believe I am deviating. I salute you; this is the best movie-verse fic I've read. Very refreshing; very much filled with original content.

I have next to nothing along the lines of criticism to say, except that I would very much like to see more Jack x Iris interaction, but no worries if you said that should happen eventually :)

I hope to see an update soon! Good job and good luck!
Fiona1991 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Wonderful ))))))

Please Update sooner 3 3
Silver11 chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's well written and researched. The movie characters are, well, in-character, and Iris is believable, totally not a Mary-Sue. That said, my dirty mind totally wants to see Iris and Jack hook up, lol. Believably, of course. And, uh, when Iris is 18. _
The Shoe chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
This story is incredible - especially for fanfiction. I love the plot, I can't wait to see what happens next. Is Jack going to be there throughout the duration of your story? He seems rather antagonistic and I know if I was your protagonist I would leave him ASAP. Perhaps you could clear up her reasoning on that? And Lucifer is rather romanticized. Are you attempting to make him 'good' or just seductive to what she is looking for? Overall, I love your story and await the next chapter.
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
i wonder if iris is actually going to show jack and the others the bag. i still love the story though! update soon please
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
i'm amused that iris can still put up with jack sparrow - they're obviously peas in a pod. lolz! anyway, i love the whole plot, the development of iris' character, etc etc. i love what you have done with the story so far, so i hope to see more from you soon! :)
Capt. Blue-Eyed Jane chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
Loving it :) i cannot wait until the next chapter. and i shall send you my notes (as minimal as they are ;) )

excellent writting!