Reviews for A New Life
Samuraidragonfrog chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I love you continue this story, hopefully you will do that sometime. Good luck on your other stories.
Cybertronian Kaijuruto chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
More!More!More!More!More!We want More!lots More!
Riako chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
IF you don't finsh this story..there's going to be a problem. At first, the thought of Goku being raised by the Senshi's didn't catch my interest at first. But when I read your story, I couldn't stop reading it, you kept all the characters personalitys, it was like watching the show. I could actualy picture in my mind what was going on. Although I caught some typos, it was Amazing!

Please new chapter!
Jay chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
To all fanfic authors of this section.
Possible plots, I believe I never saw being done in a DBZ/SM crossover:
1) Chibi Usa attempts to go to the past when the Black Moon attacks Crystal Tokyo, but something goes out of plan and she ends up in the DBZ dimension. So, instead of having help from the younger versions of the scouts and from Neo Queen Serenitys past self (Tsukino Usagi), she has to get Goku and the Z-gang to go back with her to Crystal Tokyo and save her mother. And a lot of mischief is granted when she has Chibi Trunks and Goten as her personal bodyguards!
2)The Supreme Kai summons Goku a year after he left with the Dragon, and gives him surprising news: the top gods have granted him the chance of returning to his family, but theres a price: he has to travel to another dimension and rescue one of its most powerful guardians, who has been kidnapped by evil enemies: Neo Queen Serenity. They keep her in a dark planet galaxies away from Earth, and the trip home, to Earth and Crystal Tokyo, is too dangerous for her alone. Unable to use Instant Transmission in this new world for unknown reasons, Goku has no choice but to start along Serenity a several-months-journey, full of adventures, just to get her back to her planet. But, when they finally reach Earth, will Goku still be that eager to return to his own dimension? Will Serenity want him to?
3) Once again in a fanfic, Chibi Usa trips into a portal by accident and ends up in the DBZ dimension. The Z-gang summon the Dragon with the dragonballs, trying to wish her back home, but something goes incredibly wrong and they all end up in the Silver Millenium! Now, the future Sailor Pluto has three heavy tasks in her hands: go to the past too, get all the lost time-travelers without her own past self noticing, return Chibi Usa back to the future before any of her parents discover who she is, and return the Z-people back to their dimension, before a teenage Gohan and a teenage princess Serenity get too attached to each other for their own good. Will she be able to achieve all of them, and leave the future untouched, or will they all discover that all this mess was meant to happen for a reason? (hint: Gohan being Chibi Usas true father in the future, and the gods wanting him and Serenity to meet sooner, so that they can have a chance at being together, without Videl and Endymion getting in their way)
Use any of them for a future fic if you like, Im better at giving ideas than at writing stories myself.
No Longer Available-Moved On chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
I like it a lot! Makes more scence then mine, and has more chapter then mine. Cool! Keep it up!
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 2/26/2004
So he's gonna figure out how to use elemental energy like the sailors?
Update!
Yuki555 chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
So good so far. keep up with the good work. even though i don't really like Rei's attitude in this fic but it is still good. hope more chapters will come
Chuka chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
UPDATE!
Vortex Inferno chapter 6 . 2/20/2004
Hey this is a pretty good story but im alittle confused. What happens to earth and what about gandpa Gohan. does Goku learn some of his abilites from dragonball saga.
Many answers i hope to be answered.
Bring the next part soon ok.
CD chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Arr, that should be 'tetanus shot' not 'testiness.' It's to inoculate against a disease often found on rusty metal, commonly known as lockjaw IIRC.
DarkLady225 chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
"No, this is going to sound weird, but we found him in a space pod in the woods."
"Oh cool. Has he shown any super powers yet, like Superman?"
I highly doubt even the Sailor Senshi would react like that about an alien-baby. Other than rationality issues, the story's very interesting, fun concept, good job!
celticas chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
this story is definetly interesting
Jokerisdaking chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Please tell me your going to contnue this story, if you'd like suggestions maybe you could have the spirit of Bardock appear and answer their questions
Digi fan chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
I hope hecan learn to control his powers.
celticas chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
this story is definetly unique