Reviews for Onegaishimasu
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
how come you never finished it?
Orange Bolt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love these stories!
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
HELLO! THIS STORY IS AWSOME TOO! PLEASE I BEG you UPDATE soon! You have such good plotline it just makes you want to keep going, and there are a few authors that do that with their stories! LIKE YOU! I love the plotline ofr your stories and the way you write them. Trust me their are only two or three authors that I have felt the need to review like this and compliment! SO GOOD FOR YOU!o I hope you write even more stories/chapters in the near future!o cya next review!
ashliehn chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
it was great please do another chapter or Die that is all
inukagmahalkita chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
man dat was so good man nice story update soon plz
Jackie-o2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Nice story! But why has it been so long since you've updated? (I just found it by searching for stories) did you decide to quit?
wanda1994 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
next update
NightsDarkangel chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I loved this chapter thats all i have to say oh and update next chappie please i just cant wait!
laku chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
update soon pleace i love your story.
jinxster77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Update soon please! This story is great! Update!
Kaida Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
cute! update soon!
IceQueen3336 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I enjoyed your story and cant wait until the next chapter
Muffin Ruler chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
kool story, I COMMAND U TO CONTINUE THIS AWSOME STORY NOW!...ok u dont have 2 listen to me, but please continue.
trixie-trix chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
hey! WOW! you already got 5 reviews! oh, i just remembered... i started to write another story and it's about the inu gang but i don't know if it is any good. i let my friend read it she said it was good but i can't tell if she is just being nice. OMG! this guy on my bus is a two-faced egotistical jerk! he made me so mad!(as if you couldn't tell alreadyD)well i'll send you the story and tell you about HIM later. ttyl!Bye!
w/b
katie: )
gopher2806 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
i like it escpcially the beginning with chibi inuyasha and kaogme. it was so cute. but what will inuyasha think about kagome? eh? oh well till next chappie.-gofer