Reviews for Perchance to Dream
voreca chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was so sweet! I love reading about Zoisites thoughts about Kunzite and their relationship, such moments are precious. And in the end, he confesses all his feelings and his love in one simple sentence when he thinks Kunzite cannot hear him. But of course he is heared... ;)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love it. THey're such a cute pairing and you presented them both perfectly. I like how you made Zoisite insecure, it fits his character. Very nice. ;)
Museteki chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I would have liked a bit more naughtiness... USE that rating!
Izzey24 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh I loved it.

It's was so, cute, but it still had hot yaoi. X3

Good job. w
Blue Ladybug chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*giggles at the end* Adorable. :)
ninatylee chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
i like it it was sweet
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
omg, so kawaii!
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Spectacularly done.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
OMG I can't tell you how many times I've read this fic I love it so much! You're definately the best writer of Zoicite/Kunzite fics ever! Thank you so much for staying true to the characters as well. You've done them a great justice.
aphroditeachan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aww, loved this one too. Nicely written. Very hot too. :)
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Sque! That was so beautifully written! I love it.
Em chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was lovely, you should make more ZoictexKunzite fics
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A very sweet rendition of their relationship. Um, Zoisite is a girl here?
Pyra Inferno chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Awsome...absolutely awsome!

PS I'm Pyra's twin (the younger one) and she dons't know that i'm here right now using her account. Don't tell her PLEASE! I suppose that if you must go ahead, but you'll be forever cursed!

Luna

(Yes Pyra and Luna are our real names. Nobody ever believes us about that though!)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
You write wonderfully, you know. Both Zoisite and Kunzite were, as ever, completely IC. Keep up the fantastic work!