Reviews for A Boy, Lost
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 10/6
Brilliantly written! One of the most unique stories I have read till date. The idea of Harry possessing a dementor to kill Voldemort was excellent!
I truly think this was brilliantly written... there were some slow bits, but I honestly think I like this battle and conclusion just as much as the original! Thanks so much!
YaGirlMo chapter 26 . 4/19
Mmmmm, can't say whether or not I liked this story. I think so, but it honestly had me emotionally drained lol. I'll favorite this anyway.
MissMJS chapter 26 . 3/11
It's easy to make a good story if one tries: have a plan, and add obstacles to overcome to accomplish that plan. What ISN'T easy is to capture the angst of having to overcome those obstacles, to portray the correct amount of angst. You, my beloved author, have achieved this very thing.

The angst in this was gorgeous. Were we, the readers, drowning in from the sorrow, the pain? No. We took those punches, and before we could black out, a flash of light, of life itself, would come and save our sanity. Then, back to those destructive blows.

To say I am impressed is an understatement. Never have I found a story were I was neither suffocated nor craving for more angst. I'm no dark person, but I can appreciate the depth of those emotions, the necessity of those emotions.

I adored the plot, the characterization (well, maybe not Snape entirely, but I'm not unsatisfied enough to really complain), the humor, the (again) angst, the development, and your writing over all.

Well done, you!
ScriosAisling chapter 26 . 2/22
So, this is the second time I've read this, but I just realized that I never left a review.
I want to say thank you. This is a beautiful story that I never expected to find when reading the summary. But, more importantly, I want to thank you for the ending. Sometimes a happy ending is needed, sometimes there just needs to be closure. Some authors don't understand the second one, but you've captured it perfectly. It ends with the accepting of the loss of innocence. Perfection. So, again, thank you.
Craz-ee123 chapter 7 . 1/8
I know it has been many a year since this work was written, but I couldn't contain my thoughts any longer. Just want to let you know how thankful I am to have come across this well written fix! I love the style and the wordplay in each of the chapters and the caharterixations and I just love it all let's be honest! Great stuff so far and I look forward to reading the rest!
Me chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Great writing style, complex characters, yet Harry being more powerful than Dumbledore is absurd - never mind others agreeing that easily being even more absurd. It's ridiculous. I do believe Dumbledore used wandless magic during the series and a couple of other characters too, the main point being the whole idea behind Harry's character was his instinctual sense of right and his resilience of character despite the circumstances he found himself in. It was not inate magical talent but the absurdity that he was a normal boy of mediocre overall talent, bar his strengths of course, who was imbued with a little extra power from an exceedingly powerful and talented Tom Riddle. It was his character that lent him unparalleled dedication towards sacrifice, not that he was particularly powerful.
Alex chapter 26 . 8/9/2016
Very nice fic! Interesting and twisting story, so many fantastic plot lines that weaved together to make a very detailed and well written story. I loved the Inclusion of a lot of characters. The story line was well thought out and thrilling.
reved-evasion chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
This is a great story, I like the personalities of the differents characters !
twinningbigtime chapter 26 . 4/17/2016
So malfoy cheated on him with atleast a dozen people - and that's all that's said about it?!
twinningbigtime chapter 17 . 4/16/2016
Who is genevieve?! Someone needs to read the stories a bit better lol
JoleenV chapter 26 . 2/12/2016
I should be sleeping! Just wanted to let your know that though I'll be tired tomorrow finishing this tonight was worth it. It's the 4th time I've read it in the past few years. So good, I'm not convinced you're not really J.K!
Anathemal chapter 26 . 2/5/2016
Holy god damned moly. I think I've read this story three times now. It's so incredibly beautiful and well wrought. Holy shit. I am just stunned right now. It's incredible. So real. It completely absorbs you. This is one of perhaps 3 fics I've read in HP (I've read at least a few hundred over 100k) where I found myself consistently and constantly thinking this is how the story should've gone. It's so fucking human and relatable. You easily could write a fantasy novel, self publish, and be very, very popular. I would even edit your work for you. Thank you lots for sharing and finishing the story with such care and love. -bows-
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2015
originally read it for the smut but then it got better.
reinforced hell chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
That is a brilliant, and touching, ending.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »