Reviews for A Boy, Lost
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ...
JayK83 chapter 26 . 2/4
What an exceptional story!

Wow, Wow, Wow!

Well done for writing this. I literally had to read this in one sitting as I couldn't put it down! I'm off to sleep now as I've been awake for 36 hours.
lorigoesRAWR chapter 18 . 1/31
I honestly was so in love with the sideplot with Snape falling for Harry gradually, that I kinda just stopped reading here and began looking for Snarry fics. I would love it if you wrote another story with HPSS, developing their relationship further from this story, even though this story is like a decade old! I believe in miracles c:
sunneedee chapter 1 . 1/8
Hmm floats aren't really a thing we do here in Scotland...I mean I've lived in several places in the country and never seen a parade with floats. I take it its common in the US...
despicableme chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
What an exceptional story! Too bad the ending is so sad, but what can you expect after a war...
despicableme chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
I was happy to read the conversation about power and perception because it's something I myself was thinking about. And it's the reason I decided to not be a teacher. The only power the teacher has over the students is their obedience. The moment they choose to disobey and not care about the punishment, the teacher loses the authority and can do nothing. If I were a teacher, I would fear this moment from day one! :D So, I guess I just wanted to tell you I appreciate that you mentioned the idea here ;)
Quixling chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
This is so good!
I'm used to reading stories about powerful Harry that ultimately grows boring because he's too powerful and can do anything and everything. The way you've written it is very refreshing, and interesting to read!

Thank you so much for this story!
TRIC4R chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
Brilliant writing/story!
TRIC4R chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Wow love it
Kitty Savella chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. It was a bit dark in places, very sad, and it made me tear up a few times. But in the end, it was all worth it. :D
yoli ravioli chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Damn Malfoy! X'c that's not nice! $%&*
Shannon the Original chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Oh wow, dramatic ending, really good story!
Chim Cheree chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I like the dynamic between Harry and Draco. So looking forward how things will play out
Chim Cheree chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I like your story but to have DADA removed from the Hogwarts curriculum during war times? When it's needed the most? Dumbledore would never do something like that. Honestly. The parents would probably allow Remus Lupin back to teach if it meant their children would be able do defend themselves. You obviously try to keep the characters very close to canon so that just seems like one huge mistake. If you didn't want to bring an OC in the story you could have at least said that everyone of the other teachers took one year or something. Haha I know you wrote your story a long time ago but I just had to vent my frustrations a bit. Other than that I like your story so far and am looking forward to reading more!
Charlie Raey chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
While I didn't see anything wrong so far I thought I would give u a reference just in case you still need one. I use the site harrypotterwikia and it has everything from Draco malfoy to obscure potions! Much love thank you!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »