Reviews for A Boy, Lost
reved-evasion chapter 26 . 4/19
This is a great story, I like the personalities of the differents characters !
twinningbigtime chapter 26 . 4/17
So malfoy cheated on him with atleast a dozen people - and that's all that's said about it?!
twinningbigtime chapter 17 . 4/16
Who is genevieve?! Someone needs to read the stories a bit better lol
JoleenV chapter 26 . 2/12
I should be sleeping! Just wanted to let your know that though I'll be tired tomorrow finishing this tonight was worth it. It's the 4th time I've read it in the past few years. So good, I'm not convinced you're not really J.K!
Anathemal chapter 26 . 2/5
Holy god damned moly. I think I've read this story three times now. It's so incredibly beautiful and well wrought. Holy shit. I am just stunned right now. It's incredible. So real. It completely absorbs you. This is one of perhaps 3 fics I've read in HP (I've read at least a few hundred over 100k) where I found myself consistently and constantly thinking this is how the story should've gone. It's so fucking human and relatable. You easily could write a fantasy novel, self publish, and be very, very popular. I would even edit your work for you. Thank you lots for sharing and finishing the story with such care and love. -bows-
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2015
originally read it for the smut but then it got better.
reinforced hell chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
That is a brilliant, and touching, ending.
reinforced hell chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Should totally be a threesome down the road... HP/DM/SS It would SO work out... I think. I can say this because it is already COMPLETE and I don't have to worry about that evil 'if I mention it, they won't write it' thing.
reinforced hell chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Oh, he is going to dream about Draco, isn't he?
Zamana21 chapter 26 . 5/10/2015
Wow.
The Harry possessing a dementor description was amazing. And the ending is so heartbreakingly sad. I started reading this story not terribly convinced, but I couldn't put it down for some reason. Your story was subtle, but made me fall in love with it. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches ... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies ... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not ... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives ... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies ...
JayK83 chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
What an exceptional story!

Wow, Wow, Wow!

Well done for writing this. I literally had to read this in one sitting as I couldn't put it down! I'm off to sleep now as I've been awake for 36 hours.
lorigoesRAWR chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
I honestly was so in love with the sideplot with Snape falling for Harry gradually, that I kinda just stopped reading here and began looking for Snarry fics. I would love it if you wrote another story with HPSS, developing their relationship further from this story, even though this story is like a decade old! I believe in miracles c:
sunneedee chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Hmm floats aren't really a thing we do here in Scotland...I mean I've lived in several places in the country and never seen a parade with floats. I take it its common in the US...
despicableme chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
What an exceptional story! Too bad the ending is so sad, but what can you expect after a war...
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »