Reviews for Goodbye
Old Emerald Eye chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Ah, happy ending. Gotta love it. Always makes me smile. Nice work.
-OEE
Old Emerald Eye chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I mean, I can see the nessisity of it all but... Faith. Someone out there really - not wait, this oesn't have a happy ending I'm gonna cry. There may be be a few Riveresque threats, but i'll mope first. Nothing ever goes right for her, does it? B's yelling at the end nearly killed me.
Sorry 'bout the ranting. I get rather caught up when I read, this story more than most. Congrats :)
-OEE
AthenaHermione chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I like this story !
LunnarMoka chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I luv it.
texican chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Really great. Especially loved the ending. The last line alone...wow. :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
holy shit dude you have no idea how close to crying i was! and then i almost cried a tear or two of happiness that they ended up all good and lovey together finally at the end! nicely written )
kathy chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Excellent story, I got is gonna make my day.
RandomSelection chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
WOW!
uluvme chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
that was so sweet. i was hella choking up!

first faith lies to buffy in order to save the girl she loves and then buffy gets faith out of jail ... and they lived happily ever after!

nice work.
XShadowXwriterX chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I LOVED IT!
DaPhoenix chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Great ending
0utsid3r chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hi! I just finished your story and I have to say.. Love it! Absolutely love it! And I want more, PLEASE. A little, little, other chapter? Thank you for your great work and keep it up.
Tara101 chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
I love it, but i think you should write some more just to give me something else good to read, i like it, keep up your gift!
XShadowXwriterX chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Oh i really like the way it turned out now, I can agree with you though, I cant resist a happy ending either! yet another great story from you and I'll continue to read all your stories!
XShadowXwriterX chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Okay I love almost all of your stories but I' not loving this one, sorry to be so negitive but the way it starta out so fast and it doesn't give much detail, sorry once again though, SAm.