Reviews for Rapungo
Slayterz chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
NO! Don't shave the armpit hair!
GC Em chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hahaha, lolz. Oh my god. hahaha.

I guess for this to be a review from me, I should add another 500 words.

Let sister read your draft. For a while she insisted she'd never write again because she'd never be that good.

So I sent her this to make her feel better. Not that this is bad, just because everyone starts somewhere.

You certainly were a strange child. You wrote this the day before my 13th birthday. I accept it as a present.
AngelsKiss03 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Armpit hair. Ha, ha. XD
sa chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow...what a story. Interesting twist!
Pearlita chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Firstly, thank you for the very kind review!

Secondly, you did a wonderful job 'updating' the story, and it was both very amusing and very well-written.
Dark Lights The Way chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
You remind me of my friend Kris, who is the most RANDOM person in the world, and I think you tie with her. I am wondering where you come up with these, but there entertaining nonetheless.
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Lolly, you've lost it. If there was ever any doubt...poof! All gone!

Not that it doesn't totally rock, of course.
The Salad is Dressing chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
So beautiful. Way more realistic than the original... and more romantic. *Adds to Favorites*
N.Sidney chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Disgusting, cute, and funny! lol
Ayame Mizikai chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
AWESOMEness...Lovin it! Cn't wait for chapter two! lol Update please!

~Binks
Kaeley Mel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
so insanely funny...You have to be one of the best writers I know Lolly *winks*
Gold Paint chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
wow...this has to be simply the weirdest thing I have ever read. I'm not sure what to say.
artemesia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This story rocks.
emlythekool chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
umm... when you say 'decomposing stool' do you mean... ich... hehe... its... interesting... good interesting, not bad interesting... nvr seen nething like it... honestly... interested 2 c more of these, if u have the time.
UnangelicHalo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Haha. Lolly, you crack me up. You're so silly, it's funny. This was great.

Kat.