Reviews for Taken and Transformed
Lady-Zatara chapter 8 . 4/4
Your history is so awesome! I love it all. I'm in love with the possibilities of BM/HG in a relationship.
Please, PLEASE, update soon :(
R chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Wow! This story is amazing!
Tigress2929 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
You've got to update and I mean soon! When I started reading it I loved it and was sad when there was no more to read. Don't keep us waiting any longer.
alittlesummerwine chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Update?
ozscott chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Good ending, definatly a suprise. I hope you do update...good fic.
lucy chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
uhh...when are you going to finish?

son ...hopefully

k thanks bye
McSatan chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
Please update! Great so far.
kat chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
really good MORE PLEASE! especially the bat and hg! i like the pairing get more done soon! i'm not really into the sex parts and could care less about ww and gl although it is a mildly interesting match. i would rather have the focus be on hg and bats more often then hearing about vandal and his experiment. i think you did well on the characters in terms of dialogue. some people write them badly, but yours is believable. keep it up
A.C chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
Another wonderful chapter. Well written, easy to read(just enough detail, not too much) very easy for me to get into(feeling very sorry for the Amazon right now)and I think the idea of swithcing up the couples is very intresting. Can't wait for more story!
Dee chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
continue this please! Its great!
DWills1970 chapter 8 . 9/20/2004
I just want to say I'm enjoying this story very much. It's a well paced story and the pairings are some that I've never seen before. I'm looking forward to more soon.
crhblack chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
Although I detest the pairings, this chapter provided a human side to the Amazon. She's not the damsel in distress, but she is vulnerable like her counterparts.

Please update soon and put the pairing backs the way they should be!
Tribun chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
I think Diana's mom is now really furios at Savage. He should pray that she never gets hold of him.
Angelic Temptress chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
Great chapter. Only a few problems: Bruce Wayne has blue eyes, and he smiled just a bit too much. Otherwise, nice work.
CAT chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE THIS VERY GOOD STORY PLEASE?