Reviews for Mischief Mistletoe
PridefulElizondo chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
this was pretty good! though i would hav loved to the golden trio's reaction! XD
Crystal Cayden chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Super cute story! :) Very Christmas-y! I enjoyed it vair much! Merry Christmas!

-CC
The Sins Of Fate chapter 11 . 10/17/2008
Hiarious! Love it!
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
muchus funnos!
ForeverAnAngel chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
I liked your plot idea, but I'm sorry I didn't like your writing style - everything just seemed so...all over the place. It wasn't easy to read.
Ayana-llama chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Very cute even though I really don't like Ginny/Draco.
the voice of singing clouds chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
wow! this was a super good story and a sweet way for Draco and Ginny to get together!

~skysong
Tinuel chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
I adored this!

Its interesting because..its kinda a oneshot, right? Its basically one scene..one idea. But you gave it such a great length, it sort've became a short story?

I'm actually having this issue with something i'm writing. I dont know what to call it ;)

Anyway! I captured these characters PERFECTLY. From Draco's cocky attitude, to giving Ginny her stubbornness, to Draco's inability not to make crude remarks to Ron Weasly ;) and the ego sparks whenever Ginny blushes around him.

The idea of this mistletoe was both cute and done very well. I cant imagine seeing it done any better :)

This whole story was pretty darn cute.

This is the first Ginny/Draco pairing i've ever seen, and i'd say you've done pretty good _

Love it. A wonderful job, and I may go skim through to see if you have others :)

~Tinuel
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
awesoem fic

so cute and funny

i loved it

keep writing can't wait to read your other stories
Boogum chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
Awesome story. Very cute and funny. I liked it a lot.
Ada Achlys chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This was a great story - really fun and nicely plotted. I liked your characterizations of Draco and Ginny. I've recc'd this over at Portkey - hopefully it will send more readers your way!

Thanks for the lovely read.
Nival Vixen chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
great story! *sniffs and starts bawling*

love the name frangeline! ha ha ha ha!

i hope you write some more D/G stories! You're a great writer :)
Aya8 chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
Hmm, one of the other two already beat me to it! Oh well it's still awesome! ~Aya
Aya8 chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
Terrific Christmas fix! Thank you! It's so cute-I'm adding it to my C2 group Draco and Ginny Shippers. I hope you don't mind. ~Aya
pott chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
That was a GREAT story! it was soo sweet!