Reviews for Harry's Savior
lilyjen09 chapter 48 . 9/14
Oooh! I was really hoping for some more Tom and Harry interaction! Are you still planning on a sequel?
lilyjen09 chapter 45 . 9/14
There have been a few contradictory things in this story. Once it was meantioned about Draco and the Astronomy tower... When did this start? I thought it was fourth year...
lilyjen09 chapter 33 . 9/12
How did the DA find the door if Ron locked it? wouldn't it disappear since peoplewere using it/ Did Ron just forget to make sure it wouldn't show itself to anybody? Good thing though
Um. ron can't go in to the girls dorms... it turns in to a slide. I like the story a lot :)
Felixlover chapter 16 . 6/17
I love it
Death to the Ministry!
Ron Weasley is a bastard!
3arrows chapter 48 . 4/8
Hello! So anyway I've read plenty of harry potter stories. I know all of their cliches like the back of my hand. Whenever i look for stories i occasionally find a good one. This one was a gem to find. I haven't enjoyed a fic like this in a while. I praise your writing skills for the great read!

From one writer to another
ProphesiedMurder chapter 27 . 4/5
I'm addicted to your fanfiction
ryencoke chapter 38 . 1/20
So must be Draco Ferret, Harry Serpent, Hermione Tabby, Ron Leo.
here again chapter 48 . 7/27/2014
It was wonderful fic but u could have finished it rather than continuing with...
riverrat chapter 48 . 7/7/2014
While the story could have been filed out a little better (sometimes I feel things move a little too fast) I thought it was a great plot. Thank you for finishing it. It is still good without a sequel.
Gleas chapter 48 . 5/2/2014
Gleas chapter 33 . 5/1/2014
Kill the weasel kill the weasel!
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »