Reviews for Back Where the Sun Can Find You
Destineyofme chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
When is part 13 coming up I can wait
brightflare chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
This is a really good story. I really hope it gets finished sometime.
Minska Catral chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
I know it has been a very long time since this story was last updated, but if you are still out there and could find it in your heart to continue I believe that it would make many folks quite happy.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Nope, I wouldn't be interested in reading a fic about Carrie Black - not at all ... what I *WOULD* be interested in is reading this COMPLETED fic!

pouts pitifully

It's been NINE years! Do you even remember what direction you were going to take this story? Here's hoping you do ... b/c I LOVE this tale! I love little adorable Akira, and I love WJ romances, and I even love your version of Viper. Although I hate your version of Jean. Yuck.

Amiko's little Guthrie-esque assassin boyfriend is delicious, a real hoot, and a very lovable character. I really do want to find out what becomes of he & Amiko, and what Logan & Jubes ultimately dcide to do for that boy. You are such a good author!
VictorianSuperman chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
I love this story. I first read it a long while back on your website- wolverineandjubilee dot com. Please continue- you've kept us all on pins and needles for years! I'm dying to know what happens to Akira, Wolvie and Jubes.
Chylea3784 chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
Love the story!
babygames1 chapter 12 . 9/27/2005
Please please update! I have fell so into this story it's not funny. I'd like to know what happens to the child.
The WolvGambit chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
This is wonderful, I had read it on Wolverine and Jubilee web page and I loved it. Now that I have an account here this is definately going under my favorites. No updates? Update soon!
Elizabeth Robbins chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
Don't ya think two years is long enough to wait for an updats? C'mon Addie, finish the story.
bananas in pajamasq chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
More Damnit! More! What happens to Akira? Can you please kill Viper? pretty please, with sugar on top?
Katy chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
I absolutely love your story! I can't wait until the next part comes out. I have never really liked the pairing but just the way you wrote this is just awesome, I really can't wait until you put anopther part out! i'm gonna add ya to my favorites list! ~Katy~
Rivan9 chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
Hi Addie! So I love this fic, but is there any way I can persuade you to finish it? I know it's been a while since you posted this chapter, but I'd really like to know how the story ends! Thanks for writing a great stories! I'll definitely be reading more!
JJenny89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hi,

My God that was an amazing story. It's very book-like. (that is a good thing in my opinion.) I like the way you made Wolverine and Jubilee's relationship so very realistic. Please finish the story, I dyong to know how it ends.

Love Jade
Arshes13 chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
What can I say but Oh My GOD! This is one of the best fics I've read! I am eagerly anticipating your next chapter.

LOL,

Chrissy
Go10 chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
Lol...just when I thought things were winding down, things got turned up a notch and the plot took a whole different turn. This is the best Jubilee/Wolverine fanfic I've read so far; it got it all: a little bit of humor, romance, drama, action adventure all rolled up into one. It took a while to get used to Jean and Kitty being the antagonists in this fic though..lol. So until next time..

One little advice..don't be afraid to insert a little more humor like with Iceman at the beginning when it seems right...