Reviews for On My Mind
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
very nice
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
interesting. i like the writing and the repetition of select lines is nice. still don't think the pairing would happen (because hinata is shy and obsessed with naruto and well yeah but the writing still somehow works) but a good fic well told and interesting. and actually not too hard to imagine happening somehow. you make crack couples work and i can't even explain how :)
makura moderski chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I really like it please continue!:)
Re-Ane chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Why are you so brilliant? Stop it! (no really don't)
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
soo cute in a strange way. very nice
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
[softly smiles] It was cute, in it's own way.
Raidin chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
whoa this was kinda creepy when i started reading but i still like this fic. keep on writtin some good stuff like this.
Details chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh my. This is beautiful. Shoujo-ai in the Naruto fandom is rare and mainly directed towards SakuIno [a pairing I don't mind either, by the way.]

This fic certainly caught my attention. I've never really paid attention to HinataxSakura. Never thought about it in fact.

Overall, it was very beautifully written. _ An instant fav.
Vampire Toy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
O This was an amazing fic! I love how Hinata was portrayed, even better was that it was HinataSakura, I love that pairing. Great job _
mio-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
one of the best yuri fics around, really!
in fact I don't like both of them but together... the pairing is great! never thought about it though...
keep it up!
redex chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Well, I must say, even though I have no clue who the charetors are, that was a tad spooky. That Hinata girl sounds really out of it. O.o
Charetorization galore. A very good short fic, happy happy!
Red
deadfornow chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I love you, I do.
dishpanhands chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
No way! You are so cool! Shoujou ai, baby! Normally, I don't like Sakura so much, but if it's yuri...well..I will just have to make an exception there. *smile*
Fruit-tea1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
woww, u linked Sakura and Hinata with Sakura's hair and her injures...this is a really good Yuri writing style, i like the same as InoSaku...even though Hinata isn't my favorite char...
this fic looks sexy for me...i didn't know to describe my feelings... the conclusion is i love it a lot!