Reviews for Pretenders
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I adore this - this fleeting moment of life-changing scope when Gaara's thoughts are captured. And I think I fell in love with the ending. Gorgeous writing.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
ahh, so perfect! i just love it! *favs*
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
nice.
ni-you-wo-de-xin chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
No offense, but, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT GAARA AND NARUTO AREN'T ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE? THEY ARE SO HOT!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Great story!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Another great fic!

Gaara is probably one of my favorite characters; he's been totally screwed over, and is quite potentially the least-balanced out of all my favorites, for any fandom, but still. It was great to find that you had written something about him!

You did a great job with his character, which is hard to do-as mentioned before, he is totally insane, which makes him difficult to understand, let alone write.

Thank-you for writing this!
Dragonist chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That is sweet. And kind of sad. With a pinch of remorse. Together it makes a great fic. I love it. Are you going to write any more fics like this? I hope you do, this one was awesome. I love this NaruGaara stuff. It's my favorite yaoi, although it might tie with KakaIru... No, I think NaruGaara is better. I hope you had fun writing this, if the author does it makes thinking about the story so much more enjoyable than if the author was just writing it because some one told him. Or her. Anyways, thanks for writing this.

Later, Dragonist
XKittyclawX chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*puples get bigger* I love gaara and Naruto parings tho they are hard to find .
Jen chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Gaara, my favorite character! You kept him successfully in character and using so few words!
Hiko Shiro chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. Just so you know
FinalError chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Cute! _
juu chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
excellent fic; i love your writing style - words so few and well-chosen. i love gaara - so sad and misunderstood... it's good that he has naruto to relate to him.

"But that goal is gone now. Because I met him. Because I met him and he smiled and he beat me.

Because I forgot his kind are thieves.

Because he is my precious person."

you don't know how much i love those lines- please write more gaanaru!
Lanjelin chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This was a lovely story! I have browsed through the Naruto fandom for a few weeks, and haven't really found a *good* writer... until now.
I loved the wondering, helpless feeling Gaara expressed, and I really would like to read more about this. Well, Gaara/Naruto *is* my favourite pairing...; I think you have done a nice job with characterisations too.
Oh, and for some reason I reaaly liked this sentence:
"Because I forgot his kind are thieves."
It sort of represents this entire fic, in a way.
/Lanjelin ( users/lanjelin/)