Reviews for Darkest Angel
Martin chapter 45 . 3/31/2013
Great story, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the sequel.
scmumsy chapter 45 . 1/20/2013
You Rock! I love your novel. I was so overwhelmed by the previous chapters that I forgot to leave my reviews! I am not a Buffy fan but your writing mad it very easy to follow and identify with all of the characters. I can't wait for the sequel!
lili chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
I read that story and for once I cannot stand Buffy. She is so selfish. She is with Spike which for me i don't like but then she should let Angel do what he wants with who he wants. I just don't like her in that story and I am happy that Angel has found Max. Good story.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 45 . 4/16/2007
This was a good story I like it!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
I love this story its so cool
Frenchgal chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very nice story ! I was completely hooked and forgot to work while I was reading it... ;o)
Water Block chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Pretty good
Faeries Twilight chapter 10 . 12/11/2004
I love this! I need sleep! Your stupid site wouldn't let me join and I swear I got over 200 characters. Anyways... I'll finsih reading this later. :D
khckgfhkewfh chapter 45 . 10/27/2004
absoloutly fantastic need I say more?
fairieangel chapter 45 . 5/28/2004
Wow! Great story! Like you end right there! Lol! I can't wait for the sequel!

Fearless Lioness chapter 45 . 5/7/2004
You are such a great writer, I love this fic. It takes for ever to read, but Wow, don't stop writing
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 17 . 1/5/2004
Good story so far but there is one tiny little detail that is rather painful. Any two nonrelated humans have a better than 99.5% corelation in DNA. Not a very big detail and overall this story is actually quite realistic from the science point of view (minus the vampires/magic stuff).
I look forward to reading more.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 45 . 12/23/2003
wow... ive just spent an hour reading through 25 more chaps. vey nice. cant wait fr the sequal.
Adam chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Blooy briliiant story. Not a big Angel fan more Spke fan but still bloody wonderful.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 20 . 12/22/2003
this is a cool fic. i thought Max was a bit out of character in some scenes and a bit too accepting of Cordy's friendship in the beginning, but i really like your theory on how Max stopped the Coming. its very different to any others ive heard of. great fic. post more soon.