Reviews for The Dance
jessica499499 chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
are you going to update?
blackdeadrose chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
I really loved your story, this is one of my favorites. I hope you continue to write stories like these. It's just that some stories that they put here don't have what I want. Love, kiss, and the rest, you some way could include it all in one story. Why don't you write a story whent they are alredy married, or why not continue this one. I'm a really picky reader, but I'm happy that someone has really good stories to write.
0ri chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
_ again yukito is veryvert oc... i really don't think he's a person to think of himself very highly, from this writing, he seems some what cocky. i think he's a person who alwaysALWAYS thinks about others before himself, no matter what the situation. and the love between him in toya is more like a cute happy love, not a sexual one. _ i really doubt he would be thinking of kissing touya and such... more like just making him happy, he wouldn't consider himself at all. also, he's very expressionless. it's probably impossible for him to blush and such. _ he just smiles. that's it. even after he discovers his life is a lie he doesn't cry. and that his exsistance is only to make yue a disquise. still doesn't cry _
0ri chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
one of the very few CCS fanfics i've seen that's writen well. good job! yukito is a kind of occ but... *goes back to reading*
FairyMage chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
Aww... that was such a cute story! It was really sweet the way Touya and Yukito figured out what was going on between them. I noticed that you said there would be another installment in January... does that still hold? Are there still more chapters in this story? I'd like to know if there are or will be!
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
Aww, cute! I love this story! You said you hoped that everyone could relate to this story. Well, either you did a scarily good job writing it, or feelings like this are more common than I thought. _ (Likely it's both.) I kept reading this an thinking "Wow, that's exactly how I've been feeling!". Heh, maybe it's just a coincidence. Or maybe you can read minds! Lol ok, maybe not.

Anyway, this is a great story. I absolutely love it to death! Thank you for writing it! _ Um, ok that's enough of my rambling... I hope you'll write more some time!

-Kloudy Reignfall
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
_ From chapter one I am in love with this story! I really feel for Yukito. Heh, maybe it's strange, getting so involved in a story. Ah, but I can't help it. Anyway, that was completely random. I'll go on to chapter two now and stop pestering you...

-Kloudy Reignfall

Oh, btw, lovely website. It's very random. *grin*
dizzy-otaku chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
That was sweet...T_T
dizzy-otaku chapter 6 . 2/6/2005

She ruined it.T_T

I'm happy Touya & Yuki were doing so though.I hope they can stay happy.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
whYFeL chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
Oh... okay.

Haven't been reading this in a while, so was kinda surprised that it already ended. But it's okay... though a bit OOC at times. But the subject itself is good. (Biasness abound here... _~)

They're lovable. What more can I say?
Yaoishoujo chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!_ I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so realistic and so sweet! If only those two had gotten together one week before Syaoran confessed his feelings for the real anime, of course! That would have made the series ten times better! I wonder how Fujitaka is going to take this news! Knowing him, he'll probably accept everything with open arms. Just curious, how long are you expecting to make this fic? It really doesn't matter! I was just wondering!~_~ Btw, fettucine alfredo is my favorite Italian dish, too!_*drools* I love Italian!

On another note, I read your profile and you seem like a very level headed person. I agree with everything you stand for. It's all about spreading love and understanding! I know you don't like labels, demo I think it's awesome that you're a les! One of my best friends is a les and she writes stories on here, too! I'm straight, but I love and support the gay community with all my heart. Rock on! If you ever need a friend to talk to or someone who'll listen to your problems, email me! I love making new friends!

Okay, I've talked for long enough! Gomen ne! I get carried away sometimes!-_-; If you'd like, could you read my CCS Touya/Yuki fics, too? They're not as good as yours, but it would mean a lot to me to see your reviews! Ja ne!
chronogirl chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
*clap clap clap* Great story! very enjoyable, very cute. I liked it a lot. Keep writeing! _~

Silver Salamander chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
Miracle drug - Pah!

Stupid stuff acctually /gave/ me a headche last time.

*shakes head*

another cute chapter, I'm happy for Sakura, its nice that she's not sad :D
butterflydreaming chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
Sweet! Even if it is just a little shorty chapter.