Reviews for A Moment of Silence
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This is awesome 3 I love Neji's hair. And the black heart white heart phrase is so true, although Neji gets better later on.
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
'Neji's white eyes and black heart.'

Lee's black eyes and white heart.'

My favortie phrase from the story!

It's so simple, yet digs so deep into the truth.

This is so so sweet. Yet again, I love this story.

Favorite. ]
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is well done.
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
nice! lol very cute
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very nice.
FlightAngel chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
So sweet... *heart melts in sweetness* hopes there's more sweet stories like this later in but Nejilee stuff like this is hard to find ;
Nephra chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw! They're just oh-so-cute together!

I loved this work of yours too.

NejiLee rocks! And you make it rock more!
Haru No Uta chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
So sweet
yumi-sama chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
loved it!SO NICE
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hairy shenanigans...
*smirk* Yeah. Related to your NejiHinata fic around #62?
Sair1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
HA. I just realized I recognized your style from somewhere - you and I are on Shikas over on LJ. I found this fic completely by chance, too. What a quinky dink!
Anywho. Thoroughly enjoyed this, probably because it's sweet and subtle but remarkable in-character for both of the boys. Neji, especially; I like the idea that he'd mellow out a bit as he got older but was still very fundamentally PRISSY. (Hehee.) I would love to see more of this pairing, and look forward to more of your work on Shikass.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Yay. Loved this pairing. Loved this story. You have absolutely got to write more!
Uchiha Addiction chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wai! What a cool coupling! It's so unique! I love Neji lately, yay! Chapter 197! Anyway, Lee's so adorable. I think this pairing might have some potential! Write more please, yippee!