Reviews for The Lost Ones
dinawen chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
nice story
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
This is great! More PLEASE! ! ! !
caitze chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That is so cool! I've always loved Methos and you combined with the Colnel from Stargate! Have to admit that is something I always wanted to see.
kristine chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Teal'c coming back to life, definitely. I only know a little bit about Highlander but understood enough. It has some issues but hopefuly may become clear in time)because it hinits but doesn't overly emphazie the fact like it should. Good job!
cheri chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Awesome story! I'm glad it's a happy ending and everyone made it home okay. Are you planning on doing a sequel to it any time in the near future?
MX chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
Better English. Still problems. Run-on sentencese galore. Lots of confusing scenes where events are not clearly described. All-in-all, significantly poorer than the last chapter, despite the improved clarity of language.
shomeret chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Teal'C becoming a HL immortal-since the nature of Immortals has never been fully established and no one knows for sure whether they are a seperate species, a mutation, or magical creatures, you are certainly free to speculate. But I am interested in hearing your theory. Were Immortals scatered through the universe by some powerful alien race? Good job.
krystina chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
You did great. A little more serious than I thought it would be but they all made it home in the end. Looking forward to more.
jim chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Not quite a story in some ways, more like a warmup for more stories to come, I think. Looking forward to more. If you want to have some fun write about the interaction between O'Neil and Methos, they've both got a good military background a similar sarcastic sense of humor