Reviews for Four's Company
Glory Bee chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Thanks for not killing Haldir at Helm's Deep :)
memorex1257 chapter 15 . 12/29/2007
One word. Amazing. You are a very talented writer
SpicyRoses chapter 15 . 1/8/2006
You must make a sequal! If you don't I'll hit you with a hammer! Mwahahahaha... and if you do I'll give you a cookie...:-)

~Daughter of Arabia

Aren't I nice?
Heather Martin chapter 15 . 8/25/2004
Please write a sequel to this story. I love your style of detail and writing. It's incredible.
Ilenya the fair chapter 15 . 8/25/2004
wow! I'm at a loss of words. Almost Flawless plot. Cut the Almost. I write most of my fics at school during classes. My teaches think I'm taking notes too. Lol. We have that in common. at the moment I'm the happiest person in the universe. Do write a sequel. Please please please do. I'll be waiting

-Ilenya

Aragorn Rulz!
alycat chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
i thought it was very good.
Earelen chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
i love your story please write a sequel ive read both the other ones
Rayame325 chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
Hi,
I liked it! I didn't say anything don't worry. I think a sequel might be good but whatever. I can't wait to read more stories!
Rayame325
Shining Star of Valinor chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
WRITE A SEQUEL, WRITE A SEQUEL, WRITE A SEQUEL, WRITE A SEQUEL. YOU CANT QUIT NOW! PLEASE?
Faerlain chapter 15 . 5/16/2004
*claps with admiration*
That was really good! I loved it. LEGGYKINS! THAT IS SUCH A COOL NAME THO! lols
Lookin forward to any more stories you have hidden up your sleeves. _
~Lainfaer~
Good luck on your tennis games. _
Crecy chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
Oh My God... I think my heart stopped when you said that she was dead! Don't DO that to me! Anyway, GREAT STORY! LOVED IT LOTS!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
How sad? It's all over. I'm glad Lalaith and Legolas are back together at last. I would read a sequel. well... I love all of your stories. Legolas and Lalaith should have a baby I think, if you write a sequel. Fabulous job!
~Emiliana Keladry~
will you wait for me chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
i have band at 5th period too. I lost my flute so i can't exactly play and he's gonna freak because its the third day in a row, oops!
Anastasia Who chapter 15 . 5/13/2004
Yes, I'm glad you didn't kill her. I'm so happy. Great story. I really enjoyed reading. Please write a sequel. That would be really cool and awesome. I would love it. Thanks so much for writting this. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.
Rayame325 chapter 14 . 5/12/2004
Hi,
I can't/won't say much. I can't wait to read the next chap.!
Rayame325