Reviews for Four's Company
Emiliana Keladry chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
Frankenstein, you better not have killed her. I would be very sad and hate you. Update soon!
~Emiliana Keladry~
Faerlain chapter 14 . 5/9/2004
EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL!How could you do that to poor little Leggykins? You killed her! *goes and cries in faraway corner*
Actually, perhaps its a good thing. Most stories end with Leggy and 'some random girl who he falls in love with' survivng everything, getting married, having a billion kids etc etc, but this is different. I actually agree with it! Heehee...
I seem to have split personalities! _
GET THAT LAST CHAPTER UP BLOODY QUICKLY OR ELSE! _
Anastasia Who chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
NO! Not after all she's been through. You can't kill her. Not now. Please, you've brought her back before. Please don't kill. Please please please don't. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update. This was a good chapter, but sad. Very sad. I do hope she will make it. Besides, how could one cut kill her like that. I mean, Aragorn can do something, can't he. I mean yeah she lost blood, but she's an elf. She has to be able to recover from something like that. Just tell Aragorn to put some Athelas on it. That suppose to make all things better. LOL Please update soon.
will you wait for me chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
good job
Crecy chapter 13 . 5/8/2004
Great story! Love it! And for the poll, i think that they should get attacked. Legolas sgould leave, She gets there just in time to see the boat go past the horizon, but she's too injured to follow, then finally is able to leave after her mortal friends die, reason being she nearly fades after so long and is sad her friends are dead so she leaves for her love. I mean hey, they're not gonna live togeter but the two love birds will. wow that took while to write. anyways, great story! update soon!
Firekeeper727 chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
Hey, I just started late! lol, I tend to do that... I don't like to start reading a fic from the very beginning, I can't stand to wait for the author to post! lol, yeah... I'm impaitent. Can't help it. It's a really good story, and I will be sad to see it end, but I'm looking forward to it! I vote for Legolas to come to the rescue! Hehe, I'm a hopeless "romantic." I guess that you could all it that. But it's your fic, so you can decide! Can't wait til your next posting!
will you wait for me chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
Hey! good so far! please read my stories!
Rayame325 chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
Hi,
Sorry for the long wait on reviewing. The rest will have to wait because class is almost over an I have a track meet. Yrch! I feel sorry for them, always having so many problems! Oh well wouldn't be a story without them! I can't wait to read more!
Rayame325
Faerlain chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
Hmm...
Lalaith, Aragorn and Gimli should get attacked, and Legolas should come galloping to their rescue! Then...Legolas or Lalaith should get injured, and the other feels really upset, and they fall in love and live happily ever after cos the injured person gets better!
Wow, lots of talking there!
I enjoyed talking to you too. And I'm glad you got the pics. Update soon! _
Emiliana Keladry chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
Lalaith and Legolas need to get married, so we can cry happily! Don't let either die! Does that answer your poll? Update soon please!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 12 . 5/6/2004
Poor Legolas and Lalaith! That's so sad. Why doesn't she just get over the dead elf and go after Legolas. He's probably hotter.
Anastasia Who chapter 13 . 5/6/2004
This was a very good chapter. Thanks for updating so soon. My vote is that Lalaith, Aragorn and Gimli do get attacked, but they live through it and barely make it with enough time to stop Legolas. I want a nice little romantic scene between her and Legolas. I think that would be cool. Anyway, please update soon. Oh, BTW, I love the part in this chapter were Aragorn and Lalaith are listening on the ground, then Gimli jumps down and does the same. That was funny.
Anastasia Who chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
Aw, poor Legolas. He can't leave for the Valinor, not yet. You have to bring Lalaith back. You have to. Please don't kill her. THat would be so cruel. Anyway, please update soon. I love this story.
Faerlain chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
Yya, you got the pics.
YOU'RE SENDING HIM TO THE GREY HAVENS!
YOU CAN'T!
NOT WITHOUT THEM SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN!
I WOULD CRY OF HAPPINESS IF THEY GOT MARRIED! and sadness cos i want Leggy...
this isn't fair...*sniff*
BUT GREAT CHAPTER!
I liked the bit about her lveo in Mirkwood. .
Update soon. _
Firekeeper727 chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
Okay, you definitely can't kill her now! And you need to update! Please, oh please! I like this story of yours too, it's my favorite. I'm awaiting your update!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »