Reviews for Four's Company
Rayame325 chapter 9 . 3/22/2004
Hi,
Reviewing this first then NQ. Don't worry I will as soon as I reach 10 reviews and I'm one off, so not long, I hope. Very good chap!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 9 . 3/22/2004
Ah, where's Lalaith? Sorry I didn't review earlier.
uRG chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
Don't beg for reviews it'll make people disinterested in your story.
Anastasia Who chapter 9 . 3/20/2004
This chapter was good. I really enjoyed it. Is Lalaith really dead? You can't kill her! Please don't kill her. Legolas has to go save her. Please update soon. I hate cliffhangers.
Rayame325 chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
Hi,
Very good! (Play and story) I know there were a few errors but they were covered nicely, besides I'm probly one of the only people that know that. I'll e-mail Krista tonight or tommarrow and tell her I miss her too. I can't wait to read more.
Anastasia Who chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
This chapter was really good. Poor Legolas. If he only knew how much Lalaith really loved him. I like the way you wrote the scene of him fighting for her. That was cool. Great job. Please update soon. I hate cliffhanger, yet I know how much fun they are to write. (lol) Oh and good luck on your play.
Faerlain chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
Good luck in your play! I'm sure it didn't go to badly.
Great chapter, and YOU LEFT A CLIFFIE! *pouts*
No fair.,..
Update soon! _
Lainfaer
Rayame325 chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
Hi,
Very good! You were right I hadn't read any of it before. I can't wait to read more!
Kirika-Hime chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Wow! That was good! I don't hate you! But don't kill off Lalaith! You said that Leggy and her would kiss! *sniffels* It'll be to sad! Thank you for updating! I'll try to have a good time in Washington State! Please update soon!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
Another wonderful work of art. That was cruel to leave such a dead end. Please update soon!
Anastasia Who chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
This chapter was good. It was long too. I didn't really like that Lalaith was the one that went 'I am no man' but that's just because I love Eowyn. I actually love how you brough Lalaith into everything and made it flow smoothly. That is not an easy thing to do.
I also noticed that a lot of this was taken from the book.
Anyway, please update soon. I hope Lalaith will be okay. You can't kill her. You just can't.
Faerlain chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Lalaith is really cool!
DON'T YOU DARE KILL HER! Well, if you want to, then go ahead...but it isn't fair!
Please?
Update very very soon! _
Lainfaer
Kirika-Hime chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
YEAH!You've finally updated! This is grate! I want to thank you for reviewing my Inuyasha fan fiction! I'm sorry, but the chapters won't get very long untill chapter 19. You see, I wrote the first nineteen chapters in December! From chapter 20 and on, they'll all be free hand! I won't be able to read and review 'Wait For Me' and 'Four's Company' druning spring break because I'll be in Washington STATE to visit my Aunt Juile! So if you could update a.s.a.p before the March 20th, I be SOO HAPPY! :)*extra big puppy eyes and smile* Again, thank you for updating! In return, I'll update on 'Old Friends'!
Rayame325 chapter 6 . 3/1/2004
Hi,
Very good, I can't wait to read more! Did you get my other reviews? The computer says that you did but then you also told me that you didn't.
Anyway, keep going!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 6 . 3/1/2004
Oh, short chappie. Suggestion: I don't know. Good story, update soon!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »