Reviews for Steal Away
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love it Chris is so sweet I love Chris and Trish fics
BigRedMachineUK chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Dear God, what a story. You are brilliant at these angst-ridden Trish-Chris stories. Fifty thumbs up! Simply awesome.
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Aw, how sad! That was a heart wrencher if i ever saw one...poor Trish! And Ubu..::sob:: its all so beautiful! Anyways loved it!
ORLANDO BLOOM LOVER chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
sniff sniff ow u made me cry poor trish.
but i'm happy that she has chris.
CHRIS AND TRISH RULE
anna k chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Wow! I just wanted to say that that was great, and is now my favorite fic I have ever read. great job!
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Gah! Tears! I have tears now! Damn you, Crimson! Hot damn that was one emotional, angst filled... but extremely well written and wonderfully done. Oh, poor Trish! Great work!
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
God damn it, C.C., you made me cry! Great work, I loved it!
kandiland chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
oh my god i am all teary now. that was so sad and cute at the same time. that was really good.
Trishrocks chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Super I love your stories
Chris and Trish are the best
See ya andkeep it up
linda chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
tissue please! now, ok, I am not a Trish fan, but I like Jericho, but that was a heart
breaker...
Merry Christmas
MelodyFaith chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow.. you just keep getting better and better! That was so sad, but so wonderful! I love your work, keep it coming!
Y2J's Princess chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow, that made me cry but this story was absolutely amazing. I loved it!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
wow... that was so awesome its not even funny. I loved it. Gotta give ya props for including my all time love, The Rock, thanks for that! Once more, this was great!
Natalie
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Well, well, well, I hope my birthday is never like that. Wow, that was wonderful. Great Job. WOw
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Great Story, well written. That's so sad what happened to Trish, I almost cried.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!