Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/22
I wannaa the rest but there isn't.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/22
Harry miss Draco a lot. Poor Harry.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/22
Hahahah I am feeling happy. It is so funny!
dulce chapter 3 . 1/26
yo aquí x fa actualiza quiero saber q pasa o como regresa Harry (slytherin ) a su mundo y no soy la única q lo piensa xfaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Awesome Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
By Merlin! This is brilliant! I should like to see it finish, even though it's pretty old and probably forgotten...and I'd stick with using titles like Slytherin Harry, Griffindor Harry, etc.
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
PLEASE finish this. It's well-written and fascinating. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so, since it was on a list of recommended fics.
Khashana chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
OK...your profile says you never abandon a fic, but '06? Really? Are you sure you won't put this one up for adoption? Because I'm quite interested in seeing how it ends, and if you're not going to finish it, I wouldn't mind finishing it myself.
In other thoughts-you have a wonderful grasp of language. And the idea's brilliant. For clarity-what if you switched chapters every time you switched worlds? Or had Draco occasionally refer to Harry as "the Gryffindor Harry" in that world or something?
gardensigernumbli chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Okay, so I realize that it's been over five years since you last updated, but if at all possible, I'd like for you to continue this story because it is just that awesome. I really like the concept of having two parallel universes running together, as opposed to the usual single dimension traveler. If you don't continue, I still think what you've got so far is pretty damn impressive as it is.
DDwelling chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
i think you should focus on the alternate world because frankly i dont think the canon one is as interesting.
carcar3 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
please continue! :)
breannatala chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I'm sad that it's been four years since this story has been updated. I like it so far.
poeticrealist chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Please please please update soon. I keep rereading this three chapters and anxiously await the next chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I love this story so much!

I love Slytherin Harry! I like it when Harry's in Slytherin the best. There's not many stories where Harry's in Slytherin

I'd like it if you'd put lables like 'Other World' or 'Normal World' cause it is quite confusing sometimes, if thats alright with you of course

Please update soon

Cant wait for more!
SablePhoenix chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I'm really enjoying this and hope you have more to share soon. I'm anxious to find out how it all gets resolved and if the "other" Harry and Draco can find their way to one another.
MEinMYownWORDS1990 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
WHY did you QUIT writing this story? It was getting insanely good.. If you are still writing by any chance, PLEASE continue on with this story.