Reviews for Roman Legends
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Lita is certainly gonna need her transformation pen
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
This story is really cool, but where are the others (besides Rini and Serena) (I'm still not used to these english dub names)
Darknight Squire chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
A problem I noticed here-corn and potatos are native to the Americas and wouldn't have been around in ancient Rome.
artsydarts chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
You're not bad at writing but your knowledge of Roman history is poor. The facts you got from the encyclopedia, for the most part, were not wrong. Marcus Aurelius was a sole ruler, however. He was the last of the five good emperors and after he died, his son Commodus ruled. The reason that he was not assassinated earlier (he was assassinated right before he was planning to fight in the gladiatorial ring in front of the Roman public) was because he was practically the first biological son ever to inherit the throne.

You probably shouldn't learn all your history from "Gladiator." I've talked to the historical consultant for that film and what she told me was that they didn't listen to a word she said.

Women, until late antiquity, were not allowed to fight in the arena.

Your so-called Latin names are about as Latin as my foot.

Sorry if I seem harsh. It really wasn't bad, it's just that your history is a bit sketchy.
Light Avatar chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Wow, that was a great story! Thank you very much for writing it; I enjoyed reading it a lot.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
Wonderful story, sure had me worried there for a while with the apparently impending rape, but it turned out a lot more rosy all in all then I'd imagine Rome of those days to be...
Chibi-usa chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
I think this fanfic is great! It's one of my favorites.
kerricarri chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
again, I praise you on your excellent ability to write a perfectly well written story - of course, I'm impressed with the knowledge you're using in this fanfiction about ancient Rome and whatnot - but I wish that Hotaru would show up soon . and the encounter with Julia's father and Serena was hilarious .~
kerricarri chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
that was excellent! the most well written fanfiction I have ever read! I didn't spot any typos at all, the grammer was perfect, and it was just so easy to read. I'm thoroughly impressed! I never thought to read any fanfiction written this well on ! and the plot's just draws the reader in; who wouldn't be interested in the fates of poor 5 Sailor Soldiers - in ancient Rome none other the less! I also thought that you portrayed Rini very well. she was intellegent in this chapter, and she didn't mope around like a girl would her age! she immediately thought of plans of escape, plotting it and succeds! - well, except they don't get away, but they, that was an excellent plan! squirt water on the guy's face and yonk his keys and no one's the wiser! she was a quick thinker in this chapter; love that side of Rini you portrayed! I'm surprised that this story only has 28 reviews! I'd think that you'd never find a story that's THIS well written. heck, you can compare the perfected written state of this very chapter with any novel chapter! .
Hinokami chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
This is one of the best stories i have ever read on Have you ever considered being an author? There was wonderful plot developement, and for the most part, astonishing description. It seems to me that you also did your research on the time period, and i commend you for that. I do wonder if they had steak stands in front of the colloseum. But hey, who knows.
CY chapter 13 . 12/15/2004
your story was absolutely wonderful! It NEED's a sequal!
airdreanna chapter 13 . 11/6/2004
all i have to so is WOW!, you arre mamzing, any hope for an epy? and any other materpices you got cooking up in you head? keep them comming
Firekeeper727 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Yay! I really like your story, and it sucks that you're already done with it, but that just means that I won't have to wait for you to update! And your chapters are nice and long, just the way I like them! Hehe, anyway, I will eventually get finished with your story, but it'll take me a while, I have summer reading and crap to do in the next two weeks. I'm such a procrastinator. lol, yeah, well, who isn't? But just dropping in and saying hey and that I probably won't review til I reach the end, you're done with it anyway!
JupiterPixie chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
OMG! I loved your story SO MUCH! This is actually supposed to be for the last chapter, but messed up. Anyway, maybe I'll read another one of your fics sometime! Good luck!
TheAriaofSummer chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I love this story please write sequel. Pretty please.
Lucius is so cute.