Reviews for Mistletoe
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
That was lovely! Thanks for writing & sharing! :)
akroaggie chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
You are adorable.

Oh, and a marvelous author, as well!
wizzcat chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
So good. Just perfect! Had a big grin on my face all the way through... Loved it!
SecondString chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
That was a lovely story. Some of your phrasing is just stunning. My favorite line: "something that was not magic but just as elusive." Really beautiful.
Anne la Jordanie chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Short, sweet, and oh so suspenseful!
Hlass1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Brilliant absolutely brilliant im now zooming to your profile to read the sequel!

WELL DONE!

Hlass1
Icklekins chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Ah! Such a great story! I am off to read the sequel... very lovely, very decadent!
Icklekins chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Yay for kisses! I hope it delivers... though, I doubt I will be disappointed.
Icklekins chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I think it's neat how she's been coyly infatuated with him for a long time, and that the embarrassment is well played out on her part. You can almost see the flush on her cheeks, the tremble in her arms, the weakness in her knees...

-sigh-
Icklekins chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I LOVE the inner monologue you have running for Sarah. I think that style is simply delicious and I have to say, very excited to read more of this story and of your work. You mix the right amount of humor in with the action, and the descriptions are lovely. If only it were longer, aye me!
Twist and Twine chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER/SEQUEL.

i really admire your style, it looks effortless.
GoodnessKnows chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Jareth's in love XD.

Only problem is, I can''t see Hoggle cooperating with the Queen so thoroughly - at most I can see him being threatened into it, but not more. He's probably still feel guilty about the peach, and I don't think any convincing on his mother's part could ever make him think well of Jareth the Scary again.
GoodnessKnows chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I've like it so far, and its definately well written. In the last chapter it's a little difficult to tell where she is - whether she's at the Underground, thinking about the Underground, or what, and I had read it over a few times. Describing the journey to the U would have fixed this, not to mention been interesting.

All in all, looking good!
Helena Desjardins chapter 4 . 11/26/2007