Reviews for Grounds of Weakness
milady89 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
so what happens next? i love it.
storylistener chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Very very VERY good begining, now where's the rest of it? I'm really enjoying the story so far and can't WAIT to read more. Basically, WONDERFUL JOB and WRITE MORE SOON!
Golden Child Gone Rogue chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Wow I really enjoyed that chapter I like your take on the life of a landen half blood. I can't wait for her to meet the dark court of Ebon Askavi and Witch:
lifes' angel chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
this is really goog please contiue
laurenrenae chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Good job so far! Update soon!

-Lauren
Apricot Jones chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
please author, may I have some more?
Apricot Jones chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
...can you hear that? well it was clapping, someone finally gets these books, thanks for not bastardizing.

Ebony-Rose21 chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
its a really good story. great plot. but its kinda short. are u going to add more to this story?
Elementalmoon chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
i like this fic. i wasn't sure how it was going to turn out at first, but you're doing great. keep up the good work!
L.uca Kerberos chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
AWESOME fic! It's very interesting. Are you going to pair Arrin up with someone? Please PLEASE continue soon!
Miss Kayl chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Shock *gasp* A fic written from a half-blood point of view! A fic where the original character does not seem to be a Mary Sue as of yet! Thank the Darkness, I thought it'd never happen! _ Now make sure you character doesn't turn into a Mary Sue and we're good to go! Congrats.
Daecivar chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
That was nice of the lady. _ So you know it said in the book Lucivar was born in Terrelle. Just your informaion. _
Saharian chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I CAN SIGN IN. I am the happyest person on earth. Ok enough about me more about you. Good beginning. Very interesting. Then again... everything you do is interesting. Lol. Srry. I had ice cream for breakfast. It was good. Lol. Srry. I don't like Jhinka. they are evil, lol, obviously. I should calm down. Anywhen update soon... or else. wahahahaha. lol,
TTyl
Saharian
Daughter of Night chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I *love* the idea of telling a story from a landen pov! I haven't seen it used before, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this!
There were two things that confused me:
1. Wasn't the Jhinka raid *in* Kaeleer? I remember it that way, but Arrin intends to go there. Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong?
2. You start out by talking about how the Blood killed the villagers, and at the end it is the Jhinka Arrin wants protection from.
Other than that, the fic was well written. I particularly liked the journal. It sounded very much like something Bishop might have written.
Please write more!
Daecivar chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I think this sounds intresting. I will find it fun to see where it goes. She is in Kaeleer? But the Blood are good there. And poor Eyriens they are the badest? Ahh my Lucivar! _; Sorry... Anyway sounds like a good story. But also what does she look like? How did she live thew the rade? Just to questions for you. _ Hope you write more. And more on the other 2 or so BJT ones you have started.