Reviews for Thirty Years Too Late
Aww I love it so much!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really liked this. I am glad I read it! :D
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I totally agree with you, i liked the ending but its like its illegal in the world that is Law and Order: SVU to show the characters emotions at times. So I'm glad you worte this, it have fit in prefectly with the episode. I loved the part in the episdoe where she was in her apartment listening to the tape, and then the next morning she was still listening to it, you just know that she sat there all night listening to it, over adn over. Poor Liv! Mariskas a great actress, don't you think?
ERROCKSMYSOCKS chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Great job.
Ionaduck chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
hey this was well written, well done :)
Dragonspiper chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
okay...i never saw that ep...and i'm glad i didn't scince my current fic has a lot to do with the subject of Olivia's father...but this was good to read scince now i know that he was never found...or was he later?...i just got into it last year and i'm confused at times...but anyway the was very good...i like it when character's show emotion...
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Wow, you wrote what I was thinking...well, not exactly...I was just thinking that Bad Blood needed a better ending and then I go online and found this. Great job!
thelittleowel chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
good dialogue! the conversation between the 2 of them was quite realistic. nice!
lilmamaday chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This is definitely the way that the show should have ended! You have a gift for capturing the characters! Please keep writing!
mcabello chapter 1 . 12/17/2003