Reviews for The Lost Ingots of Tagus
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
You added too many o's to Groves' name. You spelled it 'grooves'. A groove is something you see in wooden furniture.
Smithy chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
You are wrong about the Interceptor. It was blown to pieces in the first movie.
SGAmvmm chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I hope you continue.. I like this story.. I would like to find out what will happen with Diablo and Norrington.
MysticDragonfly chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Really nice )
MysticDragonfly chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Great work!
Lahara chapter 13 . 12/30/2006
please update! It's really good!
Lamminator chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
This is an awesome story!

Kinda seems like Diablo's bark is worse than her bite, so to speak, and that might be why I like this. She's very witty, and witty-ness kicks ass! I'm sure there's other things to it, also, but that's just what kinda stuck out.

You have to update or you'll drive me nuts. So until then:

ROCK ON!
fyrefly101 chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
Heh - this is great! I'm loving Diablo twist the others around her fingers, and seeing how everyone's interacting is so entertaining! Can't wait for the next part.
Smithy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
No offense to you, but isn't the usage of foul language a bit too much?
Smithy chapter 13 . 5/11/2006
More, more, more. I love the disgust in Will when he talks to his father.
williz chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
HA! I love the storm talk between Will and his pop!

It was great! Nice addition! HEEHEE!

-williz
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
I love Diablo! Me and her would get along just fine! After all, there's really nothing more fun than to irritate a grown man. Redcoats are probably even funner, although I've never gotten to. I'll have to go to Buckingham...
Smithy chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This is a good story, but the language is a bit coarse and I don't think a proper lady such as Elizabeth would curse like Ozzy Osbourne. Maybe Anamaria, but not Elizabeth.
euphemismsgalore chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
It seems this story has been abandoned which is a shame. I love the big "scheme of things" rather than the routine and worn out Will or Elizabeth are kidnapped or Jack's slept with Elizabeth routines. Very original. Other than the WE pairing (which btw I hope we see more off if and when you resume) I love Jack's lighthearted humour. Apparently in the thereos of making him a "super hero" that conquers all, most people forget why they fell in love with the sparrow, for his cutting sarcasm and humour. Also this had me rolling,

“Dad,” Will began eyeing his wife to be with concern in his eyes.

“Yes son?”

“What’s wrong with her?”

“Well my boy she’s been taken over by an infliction that women will sometimes have since the dawn of time.”

“And that is?” Will asked sounding very worried.

“Meddling.” Will blinked at his father.

- Regards
UbiquitousPitt chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
"A miscalculation on my part." - and Gillette nearly faints. That is hilarious.

An annoying technical note not meant in a snotty way: Rubber wasn't in widespread use in England in the 18th century. You might be thinking of tar if you're referring to the waterproofing of boats. Just for reference... *waves flag of peace*

Better, better. Though I don't really understand why Diablo let Jack row her into the middle of the ocean so that she could fake pistol whip him. Maybe I am confused because it's been a while since I've read the other chapters. But it is good to see you writing again.

I think it's great that Norrington actually characteristically wants to execute Diablo rather than uncharacteristically wanting to bed her immediately.

I'm like that teacher who steals your pencil and starts writing the essay for you, aren't I? Just want to slap em, don't you?