Reviews for La Neve
Saskie chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is so sad... Yet I love it because it really shows another side of Yami. I also love the snow analogy :) I absolutely love winter!
Yugioh Fanfic Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
sexy funny kawaii romantic all at once awsome!
Amber Eyes23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Dang. Has anyone ever told you how good a writer you are? Well you are. I read the story called Fly away home. It is awesome. Honest. It was so well written.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
ooh Yami speaking Italian! How Sexy is that? another amazing story, but rather dark, which I just so happen to LOVE! keep it up!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
love the story! keep up the great work!
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Ooh, deep. I love Italian..but I can't speak it. *big sigh* I'd like to learn it..

Great work, Banjodog! (And to Ocean for posting it for her)

Keep up the good work, both of you! Update soon!

Hime no Ichigo
Flowerpowerstrait chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Oh my god. I SO so so love this. This is just, beautiful. Beautiful and sad and tearing me apart. Thank you very much for sharing, I'll be sure to check out this Authors other works.
shadow18b chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Amazing! Absolutly amazing! There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed this story!
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
This was interesting. Very very interesting. Gives a twist on what I thought of Yami. I like it.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I love your writings so much. I still haven't given up hope that you will someday update Fly Away Home. I realy like the way you express Yami's hopeless, careless attitude towards his lack of feeling. I Must say that I was surprised at the Italian, although why I was I don't know... I mean you use ancient Egyption in FAH. Well, Happy Holidays, and hope you enjoi the end of the year!
Promise chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
eh, wow? I love it! :-D
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Hmm... Avery different view of Yami. A little morbid, a little creepy, a little sad, with just a dash of hope for his scarred and ancient soul. *noddles*
I like it. A slightly warped bit of introspection.
x Hearts chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
really good! keep up the great work! we
Steeple33 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Ah, a perspective as fresh as new-fallen snow. Wonderful italian.
Rogue Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Ah... tres bien! Tres belle, tres belle... (stares wide eyed) I am awed. Wonderfully contemplative, such a perfect look into that little mystery wrapped in leather we know as Yami, but not too deep. I love it. Keep writing.