Reviews for Gender Neutral
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 4/22
This was hilarious; I love the way Ranma is so casual about this while everyone else is losing their marbles
scribbledog chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
Wtf crazy insane yet compelling in a hilarious way
gotgass chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
bad yes funny as hell YES! MUST HAVE MORE.

I must thank you for the laugh you have given me this day.
Ashleythetiger chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
0_0

...

i am speachless

good story...
tuatara chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You know, I really hope this one gets finished eventually...or at least maybe an update describing what the end goal was here. Because this...is too friggin' crazy to leave incomplete. Incomplete like Ranma's f-ed up body!
Baughn chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
You're insane. This is insane. Insanity has been personified, and it's you.

Just wanted to say that.
DarkBlueHated chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Lol, can't believe you pulled this one out of you ss. lol But yeah quite inane but I just can't seem to stop laughing.
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Ahahahahahaha.. xD. Man if this fic is ever finished in the end he should be seriously laid! :x
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Sounds like the worst day in a persons life. Lose your stuff and then everybody goes insane around you and trying to kill you or themselves. Damn, terrible day.
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
What? But that was Ranma's cure! Couldn't he have just got more? Oh, the insanity.
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
AHAHAHA! AHAH! Damn, Ranma's mother. Hook line and sinker if I ever saw one.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Kasumi has a ceiling fan? How nonsensical! Lol, I liked the whole slong bit and everything. Wow, is Ryouga gonna have a lot of angry females on him now.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Well, that's disturbing. Quite good at thinking up short fics that are creative and yet so disturbing..
Arch3rher0 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
I like how your titles make sense as a paragraph.
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
“We need… the Kiseki Chiimu Gekai Senshi!”

gesundheit? O_o

every chapter has been funny as hell so far! xD

keep up the good work