Reviews for Dark Christmas
Alice chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Wow. I've never read a story with such deep feeling and acceptance of the darkness. In most stories the characters are trying to escape the darkness, but this one shows that everything isnt all lollipops and rainbows, and some people need the darkness to be, to exist. Good job. If it is within your capabilities, please continue this story.

-Alice
respectheundertaker chapter 8 . 5/13/2005
please update. i want to see who will break first and to see if disaster breaks out or not.
KayAKALilWrestleGrl chapter 8 . 3/24/2004
Wow, this story is one of the best Raven stories that I have ever read. It captures the struggle within him between the darkness and his inner troubled soul. Very well written and very descriptive. I can personally see and feel everything that you are writing. I hope you get to post more soon;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
wow poor raven his past is so dark and lost
KAte chapter 6 . 2/11/2004
WoW i fEEl bAd fOr RAven What's Going To HAppEn U
kAtE chapter 6 . 2/10/2004
WoW i LovE IT i CAn't WaiT FOR MorE
like I can be bothered chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
You'd better work this time *shakes fist at *
Trying to remember what I said about the last chapter goes pretty much for this one too. Your description of the characters, and the way they interact is such that I can imagine just what Chastity is like, even though I know nothing prior about her. Raven's apparent hatred for her, but Molly's perception of her being *Raven's human side* are key points in peicing together a personality for her, and her determined nature from the fact she wouldn't leave without seeing him. Though you give little in the way of concrete features of her, these are so much more helpful.
That was rather a babble non? - In short, these chapters rock darling. Its a shame that some writers best work seems to come from angsty times in their life...but maybe its a small silver lining huh?
F* that sounded insensitive sorry...I just meant this was brilliant honey...I can't wait for more XD XD
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
Wow this is so good I love it and the fact that it is both dar but also light. Love the pairing and I'm not a Molly fan. Thanxs fot the infor about his sister. Can't wait for more of this story.
KatE chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
poor raven i wonder about his past
Kay chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
Wow, this story captures Raven's darkness and Molly's light so well. The chapters are very well written with so much detail. I can feel his moodiness and her sadness. Great job, hope you post more soon;-)
kate chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
i wonder what happened between Raven and his sister
NY BrAt 007 chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Superb my dear! *big hugs* I know this is supposed to be a dark and kinda angsty story-but I get happy reading it...I dunno why though. It's prolly the way you write *nods* yea, that's it. You'll hear from me soon, promise!
Ravensgurl41 chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Wow this story is so awesome can't wait for more of it and hopefully losts more as I just love Raven. Question though because I didn't watch a whole lot of ECW but is Chastity a real person and sister to Raven? I am big into him since the WWE and now TNA. Please write more of this soon?
Oh I am also Cat Lea Takersdarkone
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Wow that was so good. And of course I want more please do more love him.
NY BrAt 007 chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
You're the absolute only one who can write these two perfectly, cuz that's what this story is, perfect. You're writing is fabulous Em and as always I can't wiat to see where you're going with this.
Worked on any other stories in a while? lol, you know which one I mean...
xo