Reviews for Legacy: an Elfs tale
iiiionly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... happy sigh. I love the background you gave Legolas. He is truly a child of nature. Your descriptions are lovely, especially of his mother, and your story wrap delightful! That vulnerable little hedgehog tummy caps the entire story fabulously!

A beautiful conception all around!

tanis
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hee, hee, how cute!
childof God chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Another great story! The ending was so sweet.
lin chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I am still waiting for the novel..as always i loved your story..look forward to reading more

your friend

linda
EastCoastie1500 2 lazy 2 sign N chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
wow, this is really good! One of the better tales of Legolas' past. Hats off to you!
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Aww! What a sweet story! I like your take on Legolas' birth and how he inherited his mother's qualities. Great job! A few little grammerical errors, but well done! Please write more!
Lerafea2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This is truly a piece of work!
Lovely, lovely... I hope you write more in future ) Adios!
Futile Devices chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Great characterization and language. The characters actually speak like they do in the book! Just one thing: it's Rivendell, not Riverdale. Apart from that, well done! I'll be looking out for the next chapter.
-Arien
FarFlung chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
We don't get many stories like Bilbo's old tales in fanfiction. People are too busy torturing Legolas or getting him pregnant.
That was very nice I enjoyed it muchly.
I especially thought the eyes and hair being the same in mother and son was a good touch.
And animals being drawn to him and allowing him to touch them was sweet. Thanx
annalon chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I really enjoyed this story. It is nice to imagine what happened to Legolas in the past. It is all such a mystery. And the way you had Aragorn telling the story was really heartwarming. Please continue on with the story of Legolas Greenleaf.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
This was very intriguing and well-written. You had their speech/characterization down perfectly. And I just love your version of Legolas's birth. It was great!
GoddessMeLisa chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Stunning!
Deana chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Aw! That was so cool! GREAT job, I loved it! Write more Legolas stories! :)