Reviews for Please Remember Me
Barb85 chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
sdcheesehead chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Again, I throughly enjoyed this story. I loved how you helped our Immortals deal with the recent loss of Darius, each in their own way as well as the recent loss of Phillip's companion and Methos love Alexa. You captured how hard it must be for an Immortal to deal with death. It's expected out of mortals, but not one of them. With Darius' death, you showed that they are just as human as mortals and they have to go through the same grief process too. I loved your flashbacks too and the way you did it. We got to live these Immortal's lives through your eyes and words. I've never seen a story done this way and it was just brillant. Look forward to reading more of your works. Karin
Hungarian Horntail chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
Well, I was plannig to go to Niebos. What a pity it doesn't exist. Of course there were some clues, such as big tides that don't exist in the Mediterranean sea, but on the whole it was very believable. Congratulations on an extremely well thought-out series and wonderful original characters!

I'd just like to know which one of the Riace warriors is Philip, so that I can imagine him.
Sierra Nicole chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
Words fail me. The depth of Aella/Eleanor's character, the complexity of her backstory, the historical research you must have done - it's simply amazing. Your devotion to your character and her story is awe-inspiring, not to mention your talent for bringing her and everyone around her so vividly to life.

The 'cameos' of Duncan and Fitzcairn were priceless! And Methos at the wakes was so refreshing; it's rare to see him so truly happy and letting himself just enjoy life. Phillip is a fascinating character and I will be looking for him in your other stories.

Again, I just can't put into words how blown away I am by your stories. Just WOW.

~Sierra
kuschelirmel chapter 9 . 9/1/2004
I liked it, but not as much as "Crossroads of time". I like your writing style and the idea of going back in time with your flashbacks, but I thought it could have been a bit more... condensed. There were too many bits and pieces to put together and therefore also many repetitions. For example, the fact that Darius always knew what to say to Eleanor was repeated so often that it lost all its charm and meaning.

Oh, and I still don't like the italic type... it's hard to read, really.

But otherwise, i liked it ;)

Jasmin
KiwiClover chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
This is a beautiful piece of fiction. Exceptionally written, emaculately edited.

Simply Beautiful!

This is one of those rare stories that takes an already great story concept (immortality, as seen in Highlander), and gives it a new life and originality that makes it a pleasure to read!

Such a creative spin on beloved (not to mention newly discovered) characters begs to be read...and hopefully continued! (hint hint!)

Excellent job, and thanks for writing!

Keara
Larissa chapter 9 . 2/17/2004
This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I loved the historical references and how the flashbacks showed us how Eleanor became who she "is" today
Neoinean chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Wow... Just, wow...
I look forward to the rest of it.
elle-nora chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
This story is compete. I will be unable to post additional chapters over the holidays... but will resume posting after I return.
Please remember... the flashbacks are being presented in reverse order. The most recent one first... the oldest one last. Yet each one builds until we get to that last one... when Darius and Aella/Eleanor meet.
Once finished... a reader might also try reading the flashbacks in chronological order... and then the frame story.
Vague Lenore chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Shock! I'm in total shock!
Just when I think I get Elenor and have some sort of understanding on Darius' and Elenor's relationship, something else happens! This is so intense! However, somethings were a little hard to believe (I won't spoil it for anyone else) but yeah...this is bloody cool. Really cool.
It's great that you're adding a chap every day. Is this story already complete?
I can't believe I'm the only one reading this!
Vague Lenore chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
So were Darius and Elenor ever lovers?
There's so much subtleness to this story - I love it! I'm also very intrigued with Elenor/Aja... I haven't read Crossroads, but I'll get to it. Meanwhile, I like your writing and I hope you continue your work!