Reviews for Life, Love and Egg Nog
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
loved it loved it loved it.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
Hya Lad,
You said something like this: “I even did a sketch of what Rogue looks like in this story.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Hello Again, (Hope you’re not bored with this?)
Oh, that’s so sweet: the present, the hug, the kiss and . . . the hole scene. The sacrifice she made for those kids it’s what she does best, she always puts the others first even if sometimes we can’t see it, that’s one of the things that makes her special. WHAT Jean’s dead (“BLOB I WILL . . . . .
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad,
“the Professor’s daughter
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad, (Again)
It’s so nice that the X-kids staid at the institute for the winter. Poor, Poor Rogue what a life she has and now what a shock she has. I feel very, very sorry for her that she has to live like this. Well this chapter was very short, but good and nice.
It look’s like an interesting story and I guess it will be, after all it’s written by a very, very good writer.
Until next chapter Auf Wiedersehen Mein Freund.
baneofJean chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
i loved it! that's my favorite line!
it was so good! i'm eagerly awaiting more from you! and I'm gonna' go read your others right now.
Great job!
Lyranfan chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Very well written piece - I'm always a sucker for a Scouge fanfic. It was a good idea to keep it short and simple - Rogue would see very clearly this is not the way she'd want it.
DarkJadedRose chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
This was a greaty, i loved it from start to finish, i hope ur muse gives u an idea for a sequal. Happy Holidays!
Raniatlw chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
Awesome story! I really really hope you do a sequel! As always I love the Scogues!
DarkJadedRose chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
The way that you twisted the events in a way to work for this 'life' that Rogue is now living is how i meant for manipulation but completely in a great way. I really like the way you make her life seem so wonderful and yet all these events that are allowed because she lacks her powers balance it out. beautiful chapter.
Raniatlw chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Great Chapter! I love Scogue's! Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Nice! I was getting tired of reading stories where they hated each other.
baneofJean chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
ah! Jean is dead? will not be happy, will NOT be happy. hahahaha! but poor, scott. so many conflciting emotions! *faints*...
*gets up* but I love it! And you did a good job of explaining why the Professor adopted Rogue, it totally makes sense.
Oh man, Ever Clear, should not read late at night, I went 'Excuse me? He drank a band?' but, nice detail. We all know Logan tends to the wild side, and, w/out wanting to set a good example for Rogue he probably would've given into temptation.
This is getting long, so, er, I really, really like it so far. I'm looking forward to more!
I think I'll write another chapter (Unveiling) tonight.
CherryShadowZ chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Ha i was going to ask what kinda pairing this was going to be but ya already answered it so yeah nice story...
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
sigh* that's so sad about Kurt. It's okay about the low points, it's what keeps a story going. This chapter was good, i love the way u manipulated the real relationships of the characters in a way to fit the story without making it unrealistic