Reviews for The Follower
Isilloth chapter 1 . 11/9
It was first story, that I've read in English. You have brilliant style, and I love it. I have to say, that I usually don't like reading about some gay relationship (not because I'm homophobic or something, I just dont't find it attractive), but this one is so beautiful. And it's not sad as I expected, what's a big plus for me. I hope you will write more (even if I see, that your last update was long time ago). Sorry for my mistakes, but English isn't my native language, and I'm not perfect at it.
moraco1 chapter 1 . 6/29
Keep it up...nice story
kalesnow chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
just check to see if there's new update... I'm optimistic and I'll keep that way!
EddieIrvine chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I love the language! It seems to have a strange quieting power, maybe due to the abundant depictions of objects and natural beauties. For the rest, I am rather lame with words ... marvellous description of Maglor, exquisite conversations - almost like dancing, the skittish emotions of green youth, and back-to-reality jumps filled with poignancy ...
Nine years and an update is incredible! Wish you'd update again...
Quillslinger chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I was quite astonished and delighted to see an update to this story after all these years. I don't know if I can hope for another in the near future, but whatever may come, I want you to know that you have here a loyal reader who often finds herself nodding fervently and sighing in deep contentment while reading your work.
Ithilwen of Himring chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
How wonderful to see an update to this story after all these years! And it's a great update, too; you do a fine job ofdeftly sketching the characters of the various members of the Family Feanorion as seen through Fingon's eyes. I'm looking forward to finding out what Fingon's and Maedhros are getting up to on their journeys south.
finch chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Interesting that you should update this just when started reading the odd Silmfic again after seven or eight years... Its still as good as it was all those years ago. I like your Maglor, rather different from how hes mostly depicted. Hopefully the next update wont take as long as this one!
Red Handed Jane chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I read the first few chapters way back when and kind of fell in love with it. The writing and characterizations are perfect! I love the interactions. Seriously, it's one of the stories that's stuck in my mind forever and I still come back to re-read every so often. I was shocked and ecstatic to see that you'd updated. (though I was hoping you might, since you uploaded the story someplace else recently)

Anyway, loved this chapter as well. I'm both excited about them going off on their adventure and sad to see them leave since I love the brothers interactions. Can't wait for the next chapter.
A Reader chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
NINE YEARS! *bangs head against wall* Epic, to say the least. And epically good! I can't wait for more!
maglors harp chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
An update! *sings* How wonderful! I really hope you will continue with this story - it truly is a gem. :)

Gluttonous Meirene chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
I'm so happy to see this story updated! It seems I came into the LOTR/Silmarillion fandom at the right time too. :)))

The story is just so lovely. I love how the older Fingon sometimes pokes in in the narration. I'll be happy to just simply view Maedhros and Fingon's relationship as friendship but already there are already hints that they can be more (or they would be?)... but maybe that's the slash lover in me talking.

Thank you for the update!
toastedcheese chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I was so excited to get an e-mail, via the account that I'd forgotten was still active, that you had updated this story! :) This is one of my favorite Silmarillion fics, and I was sorry to see it on hiatus.

Beautiful prose, and I really enjoy your depiction of the setting and the complex Feanorian family dynamic.
Puppet White chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Wow, this story is impeccabley written!

I love how you wrote all the sons of FĂ«anor! Awesome!

Well, you have done such a wonderful job on this, that I don't have any critism! *applauds*

Please update again!
maglors harp chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Excellently written!
HC0 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
This is a lovely story; a pity it has been left untouched for so long. Everybody is in character, your writing is spectacular, and the storyline proper is very engaging. If you /have/ discontinued it, may I at least ask why?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »