Reviews for I Remember You
Pipamonium chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
*sniffs and claps* That was a very well written story - it held a very interesting view as to why Snape left the Death Eaters.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
interesting and good
Elani chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
That was good.

I didn't really get who it was until right at the end, well done.

I thought it was Draco at first but nope it was Snape. You thought up a brialliant reason for his turning against Voldie.

Boromir chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
wow, that was so sad! great story!
Nikole Kaylns chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Hmm, interesting. And all that time I thought you were talking about Draco Malfoy. Well, that was a wonderful ending, no matter which person you're writing about. Please consider other short stories similar to this one, if possible. Ta for now.

Nikki K. :)
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Oh, how sad...nice story, and pretty well-written, although you might want to check over for a couple of grammar mistakes. Good work!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
interesting take on Snape...
Poppy P chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Wow! That was sad. Good explanation of why Severus became a spy for the good side. I also thought it was Draco at first. I'm off to read more of your stuff!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
slytherin chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
hey thats a good story
Nemesis-ADG chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Awww... that was so sad!
Crymson Tyrdrop chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
I like it. At first I thought it was Draco talking, but I think I figured out it was Snape. I like how you've portrayed Severus as a human being, and not someone who sprang fully formed from someone else's forehead. I liked it. I hope Severus can find peace about it (it being Miranda and her death and being a Death Eater and everything) So what if he's fictional...
Katameran chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
DUDE, that was GOOD! I got kinda confused about who this person could be partway through...I like how you didn't reveal it until the end!
erendis chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Mountainside Kilts chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
wow. That was really really good; and mysterious too. For some strange reason, I went through the entiret hing thinking it was Draco. Boy do I feel stupid. Anyway, I liked this a whole lot, keep on writing!