Reviews for The Beauty of the Dark
M chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Lovely... Terribly poetic and hauntingly beautiful. Thank you :')
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Now I'm crying again))))): but it's beautiful nonetheless
KillerAkuma chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
We finished watching this movie last week and I really liked the Vincent and Jerome. Then I found this and I thought the movies ending hurt my feelings but this was worse... It was beautifully sad!
dplusjluv21 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Why do you torture me so, author-person )':
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
oh my god i watched the movie in my biology class and i was so amazed at how fantastic it was. and so of course, i come onto here and check for fanfiction and golly gee here it is and your writing style is so fantastic and i am crying as much as i did when i watched the ending of the movie.
lauryn chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this is the only fanfic that ever made me cry oh lord
it was wonderful
sailboatsupernova chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good movie, good characters, good pairing, good story. Awesome job! *thumbs up*

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner now...
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
haha. "Jude law could have chemistry with a toaster." OMG DIED
Well. Loving this story. I can't believe that there's not more ff on this movie. I mean come on guys. It's Jude law.
LaufeysonChild chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love you for writing this. It's fantastic! And you're right, WHY AREN'T THERE MORE GATTACA SLASH FICS?! There should be. Because really, it's obvious. And you're also right about Jude Law and the toaster (which I thought was hilarious, by the way XD)
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Gattaca is an amazing film. The characters are amazing, and you dear author, are very amazing.
This is so beautiful.
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
reading this fic to the gattaca ost is the sweetest emotional torture ever. I adore your prose in this.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You broke me. My brain is melting out of my ears. I want to break down and sob uncontrollably. This story gave me all the same feelings that the movie did, and I was a miserable wreck following Eugene's death.

Great story doesn't even begin to cover it. A few run-on sentences here and there, but the magnitude and precision of the words you use outstrips it by far.
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was amazing. I had never thought of Jerome/Vincent slash before. You did it amazingly and I really love the way you portrayed jerome. Beautiful.

~proudtobeatheatrekid
Hunnyfied chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Stunningly beatuiful and darkly romantic. I have a lump in my throat from holding back tears. Captures the movie's essense perfectly. Your writing style is so mature and developed, it is an amazing piece of work.
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Beautiful. Truly, utterly, wonderfully beautiful.

It was exactly that kind of fic I was looking for because it maches perfectly the spirit of the film. (And this pairing is cannon. Period) Stunning work, and your writing style my god your style is brillant!

An amazed reader,