Reviews for The Beauty of the Dark
dplusjluv21 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Why do you torture me so, author-person )':
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
oh my god i watched the movie in my biology class and i was so amazed at how fantastic it was. and so of course, i come onto here and check for fanfiction and golly gee here it is and your writing style is so fantastic and i am crying as much as i did when i watched the ending of the movie.
lauryn chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this is the only fanfic that ever made me cry oh lord
it was wonderful
sailboatsupernova chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good movie, good characters, good pairing, good story. Awesome job! *thumbs up*

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner now...
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
haha. "Jude law could have chemistry with a toaster." OMG DIED
Well. Loving this story. I can't believe that there's not more ff on this movie. I mean come on guys. It's Jude law.
LaufeysonChild chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love you for writing this. It's fantastic! And you're right, WHY AREN'T THERE MORE GATTACA SLASH FICS?! There should be. Because really, it's obvious. And you're also right about Jude Law and the toaster (which I thought was hilarious, by the way XD)
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Gattaca is an amazing film. The characters are amazing, and you dear author, are very amazing.
This is so beautiful.
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
reading this fic to the gattaca ost is the sweetest emotional torture ever. I adore your prose in this.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You broke me. My brain is melting out of my ears. I want to break down and sob uncontrollably. This story gave me all the same feelings that the movie did, and I was a miserable wreck following Eugene's death.

Great story doesn't even begin to cover it. A few run-on sentences here and there, but the magnitude and precision of the words you use outstrips it by far.
proudtobeatheatrekid chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was amazing. I had never thought of Jerome/Vincent slash before. You did it amazingly and I really love the way you portrayed jerome. Beautiful.

Hunnyfied chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Stunningly beatuiful and darkly romantic. I have a lump in my throat from holding back tears. Captures the movie's essense perfectly. Your writing style is so mature and developed, it is an amazing piece of work.
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Beautiful. Truly, utterly, wonderfully beautiful.

It was exactly that kind of fic I was looking for because it maches perfectly the spirit of the film. (And this pairing is cannon. Period) Stunning work, and your writing style my god your style is brillant!

An amazed reader,

malefcium chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I've read hundreds upon hundreds of fanfics in my six years of actively readings. Many fandoms, many different characters, many different styles.

I have never read anything as beautiful as this.

I've never read something that so perfectly encapsulates a characters. The language was poetic, beautiful, perfect in everything that it was. I'm honestly having trouble finding the words that sums up how I'm feeling right now, because really. Everything about this was everything that was needed to be said by Jerome.

Just. Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
freebirdforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I watched this movie two years ago in Biology as a freshman, and the pairing between these two was so glaringly obvious, I was surprised my teacher never mentioned anything. I had always loved these two, and I was so excited when I saw you had a story on them. I was not disappointed; I love it! It's sad, and hopeful, and loving all at the same time. Great job :)
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Devastating. Deep. Gorgeously dark. I love this fic to pieces. I've read it twice in one day. I wanna quote some lines you have here but I realised that I'd be quoting the whole thing. This was utterly perfect.

I think your writing is just amazing. Everything you write just flows, fits... You made me love your pairings because of the way you write. It's great. Thanks for doing what you do.