Reviews for Dumbledore's Army
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 7 . 5/10/2011
Hey, I know a guy named Tad! He's a good friend of mine. Alsho, that totally sucks for Cub, forgetting the potion... Alsho alsho, who's Cub's mother?
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Wolf is Remus, isn't he? I've kinda known it all along, but I was waiting for more fuel to the fire that is my hunch. When he said 'Wolf knows [Harry] quite well', I consider that substantial proof. I am correct! Win!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
''STAMP IT OUT!'' the Dumbledore in my head shouted, outraged. ''YOU CAN'T STAMP OUT MAGIC! LOOK AT MY SISTER!''
''We know that, Albus,'' I said, ''but these people are of the Muggleish type, even though they're aware of magic. They're kinda like the Dursleys.''
''Still! It'll turn inward, drive him completely mad!''
''Don't worry, Albus, remember the summary? We know he'll at the very least find out that magic is real,'' I reassured him.
Am I totally insane or what? This scene just played out in my head.
Tabitha78 chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
Hm, is "Wolf" supposed to be anyone we already know? :) Just seems like he might be a... werewolf? :); Maybe I'm on the wrong idea, but just wondered.

I love this concept! And what happened to Zeph being 10? I remember reading that in the first chapter. Maybe I misunderstood and that was supposed to be how old he was when his brother Rick died.

Oh well... it's not like you're still writing on this, just sorta talking to myself, letting you know how much I like this story. :)
Tabitha78 chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Aw... poor kid. Another family who ostricizes magic, right?

Well, I'm ready for Dumbledore to find him! :)
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Hm, very interesting! I like this possible concept! Although, I am VERY curious as to what actually happened to Rick, and the mother's sister, and her father... Hm...

Moving to the next chapter!
orangepenguin chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
great job ::sobs uncontrollably:: it was so sad! but it was happy at the same time. are you going to keep it going w/ him hogwarts? i think you should, this is excellent. harry is dead! ::sobs more:: great writing...
orangepenguin chapter 8 . 12/27/2003
great job- thanks for reviewing my fic
orangepenguin chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
phantastic... there is nothing else to say. i haven't the faintest about harry and zephs relationship... but i do love this fic!
orangepenguin chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
AGGH! this is so good! its exciting! Zeph is creepily like harry Potter, and i'm assuming that will be important in future. i love the whole idea, as i'm sure i said before. also, i am very sorry about your lack of reviews. it must be something in the water because you are an amazingly gifted writer. i would be honored if you reviewed one of my fics, i absolutly love all of yours.
orangepenguin chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
this fic is amazing, just like your other one. i can't believe no one else is reviewing...we should poke them in the eye. please don't let it bug you though, as long as you keep writin, i'llreview. you are a fantastic writer, and you should be publishing books, not just fan fiction! congratulations on another great update! i really feel like i am there with your characters, and your story is such a great idea!
orangepenguin chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
great job!
i can't wait for you to write more, it is going very well... keep it up!