Reviews for Dragon fire, Phoenix flame
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I realy love this story I have read it twice
Already I think you should add to it
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
This update was a wonderful surprise. I really enjoyed the chapter. The showdown is intense. Phoenix is feeling the effects of the toxin but I still believe Christian has underestimated her. Please update soon!
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Imwasnexcited tomseemthatvyounposted an update. Things are looking very desperate for Phoenix. She wants Snake Eyes and the others to leave and she thinks Christian will be satisfied with just having her die in his game. You've left quite the cliffhanger so I hope you can update again soon.
Bronwynn chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Well, things were looking temporarily up for Scarlett (Phoenix) and her friends. There are out of the building and many of the Black Dragons are helping her. But, now she is drugged and she is beginning to feel the effects. Her belief that she is not worthy of forgiveness for what she had been is very sad. Snake Eyes would never believe that and I only hope that he can convince her otherwise. It was so exciting to see an update and I hope you post another chapter soon.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
I was so excited to see an update. Well, Phoenix managed to free her friends, but separated from them. I can't wait for the final show down between Phoenix and Christian. Please update soon.
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. The anticipation is building. Please update soon.
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Great chapter. Two at once was such a great surprise!

"Yes, it's only natural after all. People who are missing something are drawn to each other." - This is so true. It's nice that the men care so much for Phoenix and that they see the bond between Snake Eyes and Scarlett. I can't wait for the next update.
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I am so excited to see that you have added chapters to your story! I have enjoyed all of them and I am looking forward to see how this fic ends.

This was a great chapter. Christian is pure evil - throwing the scrap of Scarlett's blood-stained shirt in the cell with Snake Eyes and letting him know how he's hurt her. Evil!

I felt very bad for Snake Eyes when Scarlett asked him to kill her with the revolver. Hopefully the three ninja will be let in on what is going on.
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
I have absolutely loved your Black Dragons series. I hope you continue to post as I would love to see how it all ends. Wonderful story!
Shades-Soul chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
love this D Can't wait for the next chapter. -sitting on my hands-
mmkfire chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
i hope you finish the story?

it was really getting good

michelle
amarie5 chapter 8 . 10/16/2004
Wow!

I really love your sequel to PROMISE, i can't for what's next. So PLEASE update soon, real soon.
T. F. Kit chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
First, thank you for updating, no that isn't a begging for quicker updates. I myself have to take a lot of time too.
Second, I enjoy your style of writing and the mystery you put into the story. I am a big... BIG Snake Eyes fan and enjoy seeing him written in anyway. Not to mention I have always liked Scarlette as well. The whole crossbow thing.
Three, keep it up. I look forward to more chapters from you. No mater how long it takes, just finish the story.
Never stop writing, even if it is just crayons on a wall.
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Loved "Promises". This is very interesting as well.
AJ chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am addicted to your ff. Good update.
Sunshine