Reviews for Christmas Shoes
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
REally good!
Mykah Leigh chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Crying! Crying!

That was so sad! I really like this fic, what song is that? Who sings it?

It's really a good fic, but one thing, Chocolat spells her name with no "e" at the end, I made the same mistake at first..._;

~Mykah
Cubia-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
T_T That song is very sad, and I cry when I hear it but I hide it, since I'm the one who dosen't cry that openly...The story was great to! This is on my favorites list!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That is my favorite christmas song! I loved your story!
Butterfly Monkey Babe of Doom chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
OMG! I can't believe you wrote a fic to that song. It always makes me cry! My friend even brought over the movie and me, her, and another friend watched it and by the end I was bawling so much I had gone through at least 7 tissues (and I'm not one that cries openly...well...I hardly cry at all) I loved this story, it fit the song and everything! _
~Artemis
DarkLady225 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You were right: the Christmas song was really good, and it fit well with the mood of Sorcerer Hunters (emphasis on family and compassion). I think you could have expanded on the characters a bit because they seemed a bit flat. Overall, the story's very pretty and thoughtful.
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aw, that was cute. _ I love that song. _ Christmas fics are really nice. _
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Aw...Cuteness!
Great job! That has to be the most adorable SH Christmas fic I've read!
*_*
hobie chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Christmas is all about gifts, the giving of ourselves. Your portrayal of Carrot was superb.
I just wish he had given a gift to Tira.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
*applauds*
That was beautiful.
Moonystruck chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
*sniffle* I love that song! It makes me cry every time I hear it.