Reviews for You Can Always Come Back
Shakia chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Man, I loved that episode, it ended so evily. ;-; Good drabble. Poor Gris.
moondancercat chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Mhmm... I like it. Subtle, and I think in character with Grissom. I could actually see TV Grissom doing this. Nice work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
queuni, Gomes specified DRABBLE in the type of fic. Drabble, if you are not familiar, is a piece of work containing exactly 100 words. You shouldn't have missed that since it was "so short".
TriplePirouette chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
You shouldn't be hesitant to post this! It's a great little thing. No matter what anyone's religion, the show chose Gil's for him- and I think this is a beautiful idea. I think you should explore it more- does he return to his faith? Does he shy away from it again? It's all about character and depth, not your opinions. Go for it!
gilcathlover chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
A very interesting piece of writing, and I can definitely understand how that episode inspired it. It's a shame that you have a couple of moronic reviewers who are obviously stupid and don't know what a drabble is.
someone chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Excuse me, Queuni, a paragraph implies one block of words, and this doesn't have a block of words. And as for your opinion, haven't you heard of the word diplomacy?
queuni chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
THis isn't a fucking story. It's a fucking paragraph.
jda chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Pretty powerful stuff in so few words! As for the religion aspect, I didn't see anything that could be considered offensive (unless you consider a greeting at the beginning of mass offensive though...) Oh the whole, I thought this was a very well thought out story, and if a person can imagine Grissom upset, then they can imagine him going back to church.