Reviews for White Flag
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
nice
Skelidelirious chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I usually despise this pairing, but after 15 minutes of bawling like a baby, rereading, bawling again, adding it to my favorites, you have shown me the light. Thank you so much! 3
pinkvelvet0x chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok, first off - this was beautifully written. Seriously.

Second - thanks for making me nearly bawl like a baby. That last line.. god, I'm tearing up again just thinking about it!

I really don't know what to say other than this was simply amazing. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Hano chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This fiction is so good, so moving. Love it!
izzy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
omg, im not into the whole boyxboy thing but wow. i love your stuff. exp. this one. it was deep in a sense. keep it ur. i really like reno tho, hes my fave character, so i like ta read your stuff.
Zemyx chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh...My...god... *crying*
ShiawasenaKo chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Not enough people have reviewed on this, perhaps because it's the ending to BAU.

I told myself 'No! I'm gonna wait. Wait until the end, and then read this!' But... I couldn't resist, especially after chapter 26.

And I have to say, you've had me on the brink of tears twice before this, then I read 'White Flag'(Good use of symbolism there, by the way) and it was all over!

Everything was very well written, and the descriptions used were perfect for the setting. The characters were so... just... perfect for it. I love how you've percieved each and every one of them.

Absolutely love it, and you better keep going with these things! You've made a permanent gash in the Runo fanbase with me! I loved them before, but now, I'm positively addicted!
kremesch chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I've read Business as usual a couple times now, and suddenly realised this one.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your writing style.

The sadness, the anguish, and the glory that interwines in it.

It makes me feel.

Thank you.
domino.dice chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I sobbed. Yes... I did indeed sob, but not until after the last line. My little bird cried with me, not knowing why I was crying. That's ok, she's young.

It escapes me why you'd want to read my fanfic if yours is so high end o-o Now I have to go back and make sure my WEAPON attack chapter is good enough for you to read XD My endeavour is for you D

...and the irl people who will beat me up if I don't continue, though why escapes me. And yay for you being the first person that I haven't met face-to-face to review.

Your writing is stunning, the emotion and description linked well. Currently lacking perspicacity, I shall leave it at that.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
...i don't know what to say. all i know is this is mindblowingly choc-full of nearly-angst and i love it. off to read business as usual then!
Vixen Rouge chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
pretty interesting (though I can hardly stand the pairing for... personal reasons...)

I like the last sentence very much!

what is love? good question, it's hard to answer

Vixen Rouge
Mystery Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
God, this is... Amazing. Refreshing new concepts, and you controlled the first person POV very well. I love this story, given me a good bit to think about when I'm in bed.
Moony Fox chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
... I... cried. ;-; omg... Rufus... I know he survives cuz hes in Advent Clildren but... my god. I mean it's bad enough that I maddly in love with him even though he's not real but... dear lord. I still love your writing style and all but this is the saddest thing I have ever read on FF... wow.
OmniStrife chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I find this and BAU to be immensly intriguing. Both desolate and enrapturing. BAU was so intense that I couldn't read it all at once. I had to stop for a little while after every chapter to really mull it over in my head. But I liked it. I liked that both BAU and this one made me think. But I was curious... are you going to do something with Advent Children? I would assume you've seen it, but if you haven't I won't give it away, also for the reason that other people might read this who haven't seen it either. But if you have seen it, it would be interesting to read another story from you on what you thought of it. But if not, then that's fine too. I'm perfectly happy reading what you're working on now. Kudos to you for writing so fantastically. _