Reviews for Regrets
Squid chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
WHY DO I ALWAYS KILL MYSELF?!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Don't you mean "911" instead of "111"? Seriously, X-Ray, how would whoever the heck "111" is help?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
You know, you need to WARN people when a character dies, put it in the summary or something. Seriously, do you have ANY idea how hard and fast the feels hit me? Great story, though!
xxREADER UNKNOWNxx chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
wow...

i adore ur Squid suicide stories...
hippiephobia chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
aw!no way!too sad!this is not a flame,repeat,tis is not a flame!just constructive critisism(sp?):)
ILoveIt chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I love this story!Poor 's not your fault. *Hugs X and Ziggy* You're such a good friend, Ziggy!
Libby1218 chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
Dude... r u going to update ever?
AgeofAquarius chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
*sobs* This is...this is... *collapses and starts crying uncontrollably yet again* WAH! Poor Squiddy and X-Ray...sweet Ziggy, I love you! *hugs him and gives him a big ol' smooch*
Zigzag: "Who're you!"
GF: (kisses him again)
Zigzag: "AH!" (flees)
*sniffles*
lazzy Shannon chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Omg! i am tears. Squid killed himself. Blame his damn mum for doing it. Its not X-rays fault. Its his damn mom's fault. I love Squid and i could of been there crying my eyes out. I don't know wshy people weren't crying. *mourns and cries* there squiddy cum back to us. TO ME! ok i g2g2 cry sum more
~Shannon~
bfcfromnowhere chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
great story!
write another one
i love zigzag and I think that he was right for the part
trucalifornian chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
omg this story is sogood. i want to know what happens. it's sosad too. i like it! anywayz pleaz update soon i want to know what happens
Hollly chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I really like it so far. It's GREAT! Very dramatic.
GriffinFox chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
*cries uncontrollably* WAH! That really brought tears to my eyes...poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor Squiddy! *sobs* Poor X-Ray too...IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT, SWEETIE! *chokes back a sob* That was so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so...*breathes* So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so SA~A~A~A~A~A~A~AAD~D~D~D~D! WAH! And really, really, really sweet too...Ziggy's so loyal... *sobs*