Reviews for Hey Remy!
LOL! CLASSIC!

LOVED IT!

REMYxROGUE
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was so cute and funny.
NeverWasteYourTears chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
OMG!THAT WAS HILARIOUS!1WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT! I HAD 3 FAVORITE PARTS IN THAT SONGFIC

1. When Jamie comes out of hiding, remind me to thank him for his beautiful rendition of "Logan Got Run Over By a Reindeer".AND HOW HE WAS HIDING FROM LOGAN I STARTED CRACKING UP

2. "So Cherie, Remy blows your mind?"*banging head against wall * "Y'all are DEAD, Kitty Pryde!"THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

3. Now our last artist certainly needs no introduction. Just to show you that blackmail certainly does pay, I give you the Ice Queen herself, Rogue and the New Recruits!I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY CAUSE KITTY WAS BLACKMAILING HER!
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao Poor Rogue...
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh man that was funny. You're probably going to see a bunch of reviews from me tonight. I'm waiting for something to downlaod. The picture of Rogue as a cheerleader is hilarious.
CaraM chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
"Don't touch my skin Remy!" This may be the cutest damn thing I've read on this site. I'm such a geek but it looks like I'm in good company;)
Wanda W chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
ROFLOL! Oh my gosh! If I'm ever able to breathe again without gasping for air then I'll be able to say just how funny this was to read.

Wanda
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hilarious. :D
Aisyy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hey can change Remy's line? 'cause after reading this i can just picture him jumping up from a chair or some thing and saying some thing like, "That's what i call a song!" or some thing to that idea. think about it!
CntryCiCi chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
:laughing: That was a good one shot i liked it alot..and im trying to pictue Rogue dressed like that...
vine chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
hahahahahahaha!

That is hillarious!
Lil' Cajun Eyes13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
*doubles up laughing* I loved that! .
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Blackmail can be a strange and disturbing thing. Lol.
xxdeliriumxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hahahahaha, Rogue in a cheerleading getup...

My friend and I belted the Mickey song out to a carnie one time, so it holds special memories... And seeing it as a Rogue and Remy fic just makes it so much better... .

xo
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Giggle. Heh, heh. Every so often I go through these spasmodic little bursts of being totally obsessed with the song 'Hey Micky'. And what a coincidence that today I was silently singing, "Hey Remy you're so fine," etc.

... Remy is rather fine, isn't he?

This is the bit where I giggle insanely and then launch into a sparkling rendition of your lovely filk. This is so funny!