Reviews for Forgotten Snow
Gasp
Violet51 chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Nice plot. Cool ending
guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
I may be cruel but I think Kagome really deserves to suffer and to pay for what she has done to Inuyasha. After she broke his heart and everything, she had the gall to pretend as though she is the victim and to get all angry and stuff on Inuyasha? She really deserves to suffer. And the fact that she called Sesshomaru's children some kind of names, ha! Sesshomaru would make her pay for it as he is a protective father. Anyways, a job well done on a wonderful story
dibi chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
nice story butttttt...make more funny parts!
Danny Fenton's Girl chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
I love this story. I'm sat here crying because it was so beautiful! Thank you for writing this. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
lovely it made me cry 'snif snif ' pleese write some more but in a different outlook
JokerSmiles chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
I finally had to say after reading this story for the third year in a row I had to comment how much I truly love this fic. Every year around christmas time I have to read this story. I always remember to read it and this is the first time I decided to comment on such a beautiful story. This fic is truly beautiful and I congratulate you on your wonderful writing. :)

-Jokersmiles:)
yume chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. boring
yume chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
why kagome turn into a slutty cunt?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Wow! This has got to be one of the best fanfics I have ever read! i love angst stories where InuYasha is the one that gets hurt and Kagome is to blame. I don't know, call it a preferemce or me being just too tired with him being to blame but this was fantastic! The plot was genius and the characters weren't the least bit (at least not to me anyway) OC. And I know this story is great just because throughout the whole thing my emotions went crazy! When he was hurt I was mad as hell! And when she asked to be friends in the beggining and he gave a cold no, I was radiating in pretective happiness! Well, listen to me, rambling. I just want to say that I love this story, I am favoriting it and I'd like to commend you for your unbelievablly wonderful skill in the literary arts. (eh, that sounded better than rambling right!) So thanks for writing and I hope you write more like it! Yuri:D
PriestessTeeTee chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
Awwwwwwwwww! it was so beautiful!
sonya chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
he's a damn idiot!
Abated-Valiance chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
I first read this story years ago, and no matter how many times I reread it, even 5 years later, it still makes me cry! Best Story Ever.
Callista MacLeod chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Bwahahaha.

I just love your sadistic, intellectually-advanced young girls in need of therapy.

Evil and brilliant. Embrace it.

Fear it.
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
This story was awesome! Although it was really sad and harsh, it all pulled together to create a wonderful piece of writing! At the beginning, I had been wondering what had happened between Inuyasha and Kagome (why she had broken up with him) and what Naraku had to do with everthing, but it was really a big relief to understand at the end about everything that was going on.

I did think that it was a little harsh as to what was said in the last park scene and how all the emotions were just zipping about (as in a character acting one way and then suddenly they are the total opposite) was a bit hard to follow, but it played in nicely with the story!

Anyway, great job with the story! I really liked the twists and turns that it went through because they just added to the beauty of the work. Brilliant!