Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I was really hoping for a happy ending. I guess I should know better, especially for Batman. Apparently, he doesn't get happy endings.
YellowFlash67 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Poor Tim. The story was good and well thought out, but did Bruce really have to hurt Tim's feelings? Tim could have punched him a few times.
darkryubaby chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
not that your story is bad but it's stories like this that make me hate Bruce, Batman and all that he is.
tigerkity chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
All I can say is wow. You need to write more batman and nightwing!
Strgrl4eva chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
sad ending. The story of Batman started horribly and ended badly. forgive me for being so naive but i was hoping for a happy ending. a fairy tale ending. why does everything have to be so depressing...
Nychothomas chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Brilliant story, I loved it
angelam chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Harsh. I really like reading these type of stories but they always end so darkly. It would be interesting to see a more possitive ending. However it was well written, and my heart was just breaking for poor tim
N chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
nice job! flowed really well. Really enjoyed that!
Shadow Avenger chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
I gotta say that this is one of the most haunting stories I've ever read. The last chapter where Bruce plays the video in front of Tim and everyone put a lump in my throat and made me hate Batman so much. I really pity what happened to Tim Drake. I never liked what happened to him in ROTJ personally so that's why I wrote my story. Check it out if you want to. This is a perfect story.
The BatThing chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
ACK! You must update! You have too! I insist! I really, really, really, really insist on it! please update!

-Casity
dawn2dusk chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
Well written. I enjoyed reading this story. However I don't know a lot about different Batman continuities so the ending was really lacking for me.
AbsolutAnda chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
oh my god! *sobs* robin! nightwing! Batgirl! WHY! *breaks down crying on the floor and rolls around insanely*
IronRaven chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
OK, I was going to write this story, but you beat me to it. :P

Excellent piece, I will be refeering people to it.
fourlane chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
Amazing. The last few segments truly show the darker side of what it means to be in the family, and it hurts knowing it's over.
Pippin chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
That was good. Really good. The break up of the chapters made them seem short, but it was really plain old good.