Reviews for An Endsville Romance
Skriblr chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome, you actually handled this like how i think the original writers would have handled it in the show. Very nice.
I.am.who.I.am.987 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was really good, my favorite part is the end with Grim skipping throwing flowers, I can imagine that actually being in the show! great job!
Kaktrashi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I swear only 6 words ever came out of my mouth as I read this "Oh my god, what the fuck?" when I read the ending I screamed it and flipped over desk. "OH MY GAWD, WHUT THE FUCK?!" then I fell over in uncontrollable laughter.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was rather amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
WHAT THE FUCK WAS WiTH that ending dude
Fobia chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
XD

EPIC WIN.
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
this is twisted. i love it!
Azada chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I loved this so much. XD Damn fangirls. I enjoy BxM, but not the ones written by little thirteen-year-old fangirls with no appreciation for the characters enough to keep them in character.
GaaraFangirl2112 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
LOL, so funny! I'm the pink girl. I support Ron/Kim, Billy/Mandy, the works.

Totally awsome. That's all I have to say.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I. Love. You.

Words cannot describe how funny this is and how jubilant you just made me.

o-flightless chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i loved it! halarious!

i don't get all these fics with grim and mandy though (most of them are)..isn't that sort of adultry?

anyway..i don't hate, appreciate!

billy and her always seemed like they'd hook up more than anyone else...maybe grim and eris?

i don't know, this story rocked anyway..

keep it up!

~IF
MCR Rocks chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
LOL that is so funny and I can imagine that happening in the show.

BillyXMandy forever and I dont care if you hate the paring or not they still make a good couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This was really funny! Keep up the great writing.
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
*eye twitch* the muse was exactly as i would have imagined, evil and pink and a major shipper... it was entertaining and completely in character till the muse killed them... *eye twitch* where'd my therapist get off to?
frogman chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
lmao(not really),this was alot of fun to read. At first I thought it was one of those corny romance teen dramas, but I'm glad I was wrong. This is a great parody and a great Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy fanfic.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »