Reviews for Handling Lily
kay chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
Great punctuation is a bit off but otherwise its great.I think Lily and Joe make a great couple and hopefully you will continue this story.I want to see if Lily and Joe get together properly and I would love to see what Heather update soon.
Belle Walker chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
I hope you're going to add more to this story. It's really fun!
Jackson384 chapter 7 . 2/11/2004
LOL the tougue reference was classic! It was too short though! Write more!
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
AH! Where is the rest? what happens next? You can't stop there keep writing. I want to know what happen next please.
LF *~*
Jackson384 chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
aw, now we're gettin to the good stuff! I love it! :)
Jackson384 chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
hey nice! I keep waiting for a love confession :) Keep it up!
Nightbreeze chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
Great chapter, loved it. Hope you get the next one up soon though because I'm dying to know what happens!
Jackson384 chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
Oh I could cry! How sweet! You really must write more joe and Lily fics!
Belle Walker chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
I'm still loving this story, but I gotta ask: Do you have a beta-reader who proofreads your writings? If not, I strongly suggest you find one. I'd be happy to volunteer, if you do decide to find a beta.
Great job with your storyline. I like how Joe went after Lily when she needed him.
Belle Walker chapter 3 . 1/1/2004
Aww, poor Lily! Joe and Darnell better hurry up and rescue her!
Shamira chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
I *really* love the dialogue in this! Like the others said, punctuation and grammar would be helpful, but whatever you want to do is good, as this is a great story (I am of course bias, any Handler fanfiction I am sure to love, lol, which is no insult to your writing, which I like a lot!). I hope you'll write more and update soon!
Merccy chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
It's got potential (yeah, Joe/Lily's cool) but the spelling and grammar, if corrected, could transform this story into something /really/ good.
Nightbreeze chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
I love this story. Waiting for the next chapter!
Lapin de la Flouve chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Love it! Just one question. Why did you put the whole song? You could have spent some time on Joe's reaction to her singing while he was hiding around the corner. But don't worry it's a great story.
LF *~*
So when is the next chapter coming again?
Belle Walker chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
It could use some punctuation, but it's still good otherwise. Thanks for updating!